NEWS buying seeds in US

Freaking expensive. The laws seem haphazardly created.
Just think how expensive it would be if you had a field ready to harvest and along came a hail storm. I have one photo plant still growing outside, 5 1/2 feet tall, packing on buds. Right now I am in the middle of a severe hail storm. I'm wondering what I will find in the morning. Luckily, it was just a test of this strain to see if it would reach harvest at my Northern latitude. I had already cut the other five plants down and burned them last month in my brush pile.

Afterthought Autos photo strains will not reach maturity this far North in an outdoor grow without light deprivation. I'll have snow on the ground before Halloween. I've only found one strain of photo seeds I can grow naturally at my location and those were Bad Dawg Genetics Gooey 13 seeds which were only available as free tester seeds.

Otherwise, Autoflower seeds are the best seeds for me. I may try to grow my own batch of feminized Gooey 13 seeds this year in my tent this Winter where I can control the light hours and keep the plants smaller, though. Going to be a long Winter.

Just think how expensive it would be if you had a field ready to harvest and along came a hail storm. I have one photo plant still growing outside, 5 1/2 feet tall, packing on buds. Right now I am in the middle of a severe hail storm. I'm wondering what I will find in the morning. Luckily, it was just a test of this strain to see if it would reach harvest at my Northern latitude. I had already cut the other five plants down and burned them last month in my brush pile.

Afterthought Autos photo strains will not reach maturity this far North in an outdoor grow without light deprivation. I'll have snow on the ground before Halloween. I've only found one strain of photo seeds I can grow naturally at my location and those were Bad Dawg Genetics Gooey 13 seeds which were only available as free tester seeds.

Otherwise, Autoflower seeds are the best seeds for me. I may try to grow my own batch of feminized Gooey 13 seeds this year in my tent this Winter where I can control the light hours and keep the plants smaller, though. Going to be a long Winter.
How much damage did the hail do

How much damage did the hail do
They survived the hail, But it's rained for two days, it is 30 degrees now, everything frozen and snow is forecast for the next few days so the photo plant is going to likely be dead. Good thing I vacuum packed and froze all I grew a year ago. The outdoor photo grow was just a strain test. It failed, too far North. No global warming. I get snow from October until April, sometimes in May or June even. I often still see snow drifts still on the ground in one place in July.

They survived the hail, But it's rained for two days, it is 30 degrees now, everything frozen and snow is forecast for the next few days so the photo plant is going to likely be dead. Good thing I vacuum packed and froze all I grew a year ago. The outdoor photo grow was just a strain test. It failed, too far North. No global warming. I get snow from October until April, sometimes in May or June even. I often still see snow drifts still on the ground in one place in July.
Ugh. We get snow for 3 months avg is around 19 inches the whole year and I can barely stand it.. idk how you do it bro

Seed cellar in jackson michigan is really good. Fast and great customer service.

Yeah, Marijuana is legal in a lot of states, but it remains illegal under federal law...so it has has hindered dispensaries and seed banks access to card processing options. It blows. I dont like sending cash, and am to lazy to get money order to send...LOL.

Ugh. We get snow for 3 months avg is around 19 inches the whole year and I can barely stand it.. idk how you do it bro
No snow yet but it is in the forecast for next week and then repeatedly forecasted the entire next month so I guess an early Winter.

I had some issues with a building contractor ripping me off after taking a deposit of $12,000 to do some renovations on my home. Had to have law enforcement and both government and private building inspectors come to my home over it so even though I live in a legal state I didn't want any weed on my property. I burned two pounds in my fire pit just to be safe. I only use maybe an ounce or two a year and had grown way too much. Got rid of everything except my seeds.

Back