NEWS buying seeds in US

Great thread that definitely deserves to be stickied. I thought I'd mention Southern Oregon Seeds as I haven't seen it mentioned here yet. I have no experience with them but I look forward to changing that.
Not positive but I dont think they ship to non legal states. They may, but their wording seems like they wont. Also they didnt take cc so I stopped looking at them lol.

Not positive but I dont think they ship to non legal states. They may, but their wording seems like they wont. Also they didnt take cc so I stopped looking at them lol.
I gave up on them as well. No sense in taking a chance and wasting more time dealing with customer service reps.

On a similar note, it dawns on me that non-u.s. companies that offer "insurance" (on top of their already high shipping fees) are actually resorting to extortion in order to get more money from their 'valued customers'.

I gave up on them as well. No sense in taking a chance and wasting more time dealing with customer service reps.

On a similar note, it dawns on me that non-u.s. companies that offer "insurance" (on top of their already high shipping fees) are actually resorting to extortion in order to get more money from their 'valued customers'.
Yep! That's why I only buy from inside the US. Sucks, i miss out on some genetics and good deals. But why should they charge you for hiding what you paid for? Shouldn't they want you to get your stuff? Oh, that's right... YOU GOTTA PAY!!!!. Either way you pay for "stealth" or you may have to buy again or more lol. They just want your money whether your happy or not. Now when I say they that doesn't mean "everyone" but a good majority, more than it should be. Soon enough I will have more room and i will just make my own beans and strains!

There are quite a few US based breeders and Banks that take CC's. I will always buy direct if possible.
I have my beans in 3-6 days after order and don't worry about customs.

Yep! That's why I only buy from inside the US. Sucks, i miss out on some genetics and good deals. But why should they charge you for hiding what you paid for? Shouldn't they want you to get your stuff? Oh, that's right... YOU GOTTA PAY!!!!. Either way you pay for "stealth" or you may have to buy again or more lol. They just want your money whether your happy or not. Now when I say they that doesn't mean "everyone" but a good majority, more than it should be. Soon enough I will have more room and i will just make my own beans and strains!
I have not once ordered stealth shipping and have received everything I have ordered from across the pond. I'm in Canada thou.
I.E. Grizzly seeds, seed bazaar, dinafem, dr, Kripling, vault. thats just Europe. I have got everything I've ordered from U.s. too.

I have not once ordered stealth shipping and have received everything I have ordered from across the pond. I'm in Canada thou.
I.E. Grizzly seeds, seed bazaar, dinafem, dr, Kripling, vault. thats just Europe. I have got everything I've ordered from U.s. too.
Ya, but isnt it legal for you to do so? You can order 1000x with no stealth and get through, its possible but you never know and I dont like those odds lol. I have ordered once from Canada (CropKingseeds) got my stuff no problem, but was like extra $30 for stealth. They put it in a cheap ass marker, worked but didnt cost them $30 lol. Once the US stops stealing seeds at customs I will order from anywhere, but there're way to many places i can order from with free shipping and get in a few days with no worries. Not hatin' just sayin'...

Ya, but isnt it legal for you to do so? You can order 1000x with no stealth and get through, its possible but you never know and I dont like those odds lol. I have ordered once from Canada (CropKingseeds) got my stuff no problem, but was like extra $30 for stealth. They put it in a cheap ass marker, worked but didnt cost them $30 lol. Once the US stops stealing seeds at customs I will order from anywhere, but there're way to many places i can order from with free shipping and get in a few days with no worries. Not hatin' just sayin'...
It is highly illegal here to buy seeds from anyone but the government or the government run stores which only have 2 strains.
Odds higher here i would assume.
As I said i have received all. until I lose beans I will continue to order and save $30 on stealth.

Back