Indoor Bushmasterar15 growing again

I have well over half (if not 2/3) left of the GG4 tincture. I made it at about the same time I jarred up a little over an ounce of flower that as of today is gone. Odds are i'll be done with the buds from the cheese before I run out. If I didn't love the act of smoking/vaping it so much, I would go 100% tincture (or other purified extract).

But there is no chance I am giving that up. The taste is such a huge part of the experience that I just can't fathom losing it.

Have you tried rosin in an oil rig or pen? Flavor is there. Potency is better than flower. And less green chlorophyll and plant material in your lungs. Just pure trichs and THC. And the flavor is IMO pure compared to smoking bud. I'll never smoke a joint again. That is bullshit of course. But the taste of a joint or flower seems polluted to me. Like smog or something. Never thought I'd say that as i always enjoyed the taste of buds when combusting. Now it seems like its not tasty at all. Its like its masking the real taste.

Ok I have Seed Stocker Northernlights, Mephisto Heisenberg x Sour Hound, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck all standing proud and Mephisto ManBearAlienPig just starting out of the coco. So I guess I'll consider today as day one. Will get some new update pics on Saturday.

Ok I have Seed Stocker Northernlights, Mephisto Heisenberg x Sour Hound, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck all standing proud and Mephisto ManBearAlienPig just starting out of the coco. So I guess I'll consider today as day one. Will get some new update pics on Saturday.
:woohoo:we have lift off :headbang:

Have you tried rosin in an oil rig or pen? Flavor is there. Potency is better than flower. And less green chlorophyll and plant material in your lungs. Just pure trichs and THC. And the flavor is IMO pure compared to smoking bud. I'll never smoke a joint again. That is bullshit of course. But the taste of a joint or flower seems polluted to me. Like smog or something. Never thought I'd say that as i always enjoyed the taste of buds when combusting. Now it seems like its not tasty at all. Its like its masking the real taste.

I'll have to try some rosin. Thanks!

I agree for sure. The more pure the product the better it tastes to me as well. I smoke a lot of hash, crumble, and rosin. Best taste and much less pollutants, really for me gives you the essence of that particular plant. I really like to take entire plants and use them to make high quality hash. I have some of the best hash I have ever smoked. Of course, certain strain make better hash than others, but those terpene profiles are strong and unique for each hash I make.

Subbed up for the ride :pop:.

Any amendments to the coco besides MegaCrop? Is this your first time running MC? And pure coco? Experienced any deficiencies in the past? Sorry for the buttload of questions :toke:.

Last grow I had I tried the same monkey fans. Very satisfied with their performance, the second speed is a respectable breeze :thumbsup:. However, I'm not sure if one of them will be on par with an oscillating tower fan :2cents:. Oh yeah, 2 out of 4 of these monkey fans died on me during the last phase of the grow :cuss:. It would probably be wise to add a timer on them and give them a daily rest.

It's worse when your running a SBR.

Don’t I know it! Lol! I never have fallen in love with the 300Blk like I thought I would either. I’ve always been a precision guy and I just can’t get them to run with the accuracy I want. For CQB type work they’re great but my interest lies more in hunting/predator control. Thank God for low profile electronic muffs at reasonable prices these days.

Back