Indoor Bushmasterar15 growing again

I’ll sub up for this run, Bushy. Don’t know why you even bother with the tent anymore. Don’t your gals just grow out the vent holes anyway?:rofl:
I was thinking about the same thing Bushy growing Seed Stockers feeding MC after seeing the beast @Duggy grew

Damn bush that's one hell of a light! I love kind products, the price scares me though! Good luck growbro
No cost outta pocket as it was a gift and they got it for a heck of a price. So will see what I can do compared to previous autocob grows. It might be good during the winter to help keep extra heat.

I’ll sub up for this run, Bushy. Don’t know why you even bother with the tent anymore. Don’t your gals just grow out the vent holes anyway?:rofl:
I wish I could have more room to grow in beside just the tent. If I could convert a storage container or have someone build a separate building I'd be set for life.

You ever totally forget about an after-hours conference call to Korea, one scheduled to take place about an hour or so after you've taken a high dose of tincture?

yeah.... good times.

:crying:

Have you ever been so stoned that you posted something to the wrong thread?

yeah.... good times.

The GG4 may be gone in buds, but she lives on as one of the nastiest (in a good way) tinctures I have had so far.

Have you ever been so stoned that you posted something to the wrong thread?

yeah.... good times.

The GG4 may be gone in buds, but she lives on as one of the nastiest (in a good way) tinctures I have had so far.
I still need to get the rest of the supplies to make up some tincture, then when nobody's home decarb the 2 quarts of ground popcorn buds and sugar leafs.

I still need to get the rest of the supplies to make up some tincture, then when nobody's home decarb the 2 quarts of ground popcorn buds and sugar leafs.
I have well over half (if not 2/3) left of the GG4 tincture. I made it at about the same time I jarred up a little over an ounce of flower that as of today is gone. Odds are i'll be done with the buds from the cheese before I run out. If I didn't love the act of smoking/vaping it so much, I would go 100% tincture (or other purified extract).

But there is no chance I am giving that up. The taste is such a huge part of the experience that I just can't fathom losing it.

Back