Outdoor Bud's Back Yard - UK 2017

Thx for the rep dude. :thumbsup:
I did have one spot of mold on just one of the potted Sunrises .. however the one in the greenhouse growpit is just fine .. no insect or mold problems evident.
I think this strain may be a little susceptible to mold tho' .. I went to great lengths to avoid it, and still managed to get a small patch.

The Daiquiri Lime, on the other hand, is tough as fuck .. still my favourite DP auto strain. :smoking:

Hahaha too funny....last season zero mold in my sunrise, only auto to get none....daiquiri on the other hand was terrible(why i am not regrowing this year). Brooklyn again was the only auto to get zero mold.....but she never filled in with the limited 8 hours of sun. :shrug:

Hahaha too funny....last season zero mold in my sunrise, only auto to get none....daiquiri on the other hand was terrible(why i am not regrowing this year). Brooklyn again was the only auto to get zero mold.....but she never filled in with the limited 8 hours of sun. :shrug:

Ain't that something my friend, just shows what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. That's why I try to keep my advice-giving to a minimum.
I gave my potted Sunrises the best I could give them, plenty of indoor lights to get them started well, greenhouse protection, quality airflow, they got the Waldorf Astoria compared to the outdoor Daiquiri hobo runt .. which still pulled off an ounce and a half with zero rot or insect damage. :eyebrows:

Ain't that something my friend, just shows what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. That's why I try to keep my advice-giving to a minimum.
I gave my potted Sunrises the best I could give them, plenty of indoor lights to get them started well, greenhouse protection, quality airflow, they got the Waldorf Astoria compared to the outdoor Daiquiri hobo runt .. which still pulled off an ounce and a half with zero rot or insect damage. :eyebrows:

It also goes to show every plant is its own individual....all a gamble!!

Loads more growing going on .. :biggrin:

Double Black (Black Domina feminised!) .. 2 wks into force-flowering:
Black-Domina-2wks-in-flower.jpg

Purple Haze .. also 2 wks into force-flowering:
Purple-Haze-2wks-in-flower.jpg

The 'Bucket Project' .....
Jamaican, 3wks into force-flower:
Jamaican-bucket-3wks-flower.jpg

Durban Poison x Cinderella C99, also 3 wks into force-flower:
Della-bucket-3wks-flower.jpg

Another Della, 2 wks into force-flower, using for breeding:
Della-2wks-in-flower-for-breeding.jpg

Along with these 2 Jamaican clones:
2xJamaican-clones--for-breeding.jpg

I have a Maverick/CBGDurban and an S6/EPK male to do the dusting! :biggrin:

Mav-Dur-male.jpg
S6-EPK-male.jpg

Meanwhile, back in the greenhouse:
Maverick-magic.jpg
Maverick-magic-2.jpg

Mavericks .. taking over! :smoking:

Love this thread mate :rolleyes2: shows canna can be cultivated well in the UK.

:slap:

What do u mean by force flower? Guess means u reduced light time, but does that require maintaining to stop em revegging? Last time I increased hours on a photo it did just that!

Love this thread mate :rolleyes2: shows canna can be cultivated well in the UK.

:slap:

What do u mean by force flower? Guess means u reduced light time, but does that require maintaining to stop em revegging? Last time I increased hours on a photo it did just that!

Force-flower ... I stick 'em in the shed for 12 hours of darkness! Every day.
Pull 'em out in the morning, stick 'em back in at night .. I use the indoor lights and timers to regulate the dark period .. the sunshine (when there is some) does the rest. :vibe:

Hey, @Sensi Jay .. the first link in your sig doesn't work/link:

Second Auto AFN (1st Micro ;) ) Grow:- Nirvana Blue Mystic & UK Outdoor kush & critical - ongoing

Get it linked! :shooty: Lazy-asses like me don't have time to search. :cheers:

Fixed, I'd meant to sort that the other day....:pass: hope you enjoy :d5:

Back