Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

Up date from the loft garden

@FastBuds West Coast OG with Remo nutes

Sorry life has got in the way and I've been a bit slack on the up-dates, would have done it yesterday but the Solstice party was rocking in live stoners that I just didn't find the time to escape.

I feel I'm now going to repeat what I said last time... Complete smooth sailing so far with Remo. I'm following the nute calculator to the letter and every thing is perfect. By now if I was in soil I would most probably have over feed. No issues of over feeding with Remo by sticking to the calculator. I'm also following Remo's advice on pH and and going with 6.3 like he does. No problems... I'm really liking this stuff, its making me feel really relaxed about the grow and my introduction to coco, just like if Remo him self was in the room rolling the joints and passing them to me. In some good hands here.

Pics starting from I'm guessing day something...

2017-06-12 10.38.23.jpg

2017-06-14 20.17.55.jpg

Installed my self a gravity feed drip system to help save a bit of time a hassle watering under the scrog. Means I can put timer on and now go away for 5 days if I want...just got to work out how to remove run off when I'm not there.

2017-06-15 19.18.44.jpg

2017-06-15 19.18.51.jpg

Week 4

WP_20170621_10_23_00_Rich.jpg

Had a bit of an accident on OG no.01, tightened her strap by not much, just a little. Turned my back and snap... doh !
We live and we learn...

WP_20170621_10_23_22_Rich (2).jpg

The next 2 are 24hrs apart

WP_20170621_19_41_30_Rich.jpg

Taken this morning

WP_20170622_09_39_43_Rich.jpg

Thanks for reading
:pass:

Been watching Remo on youtube since starting this hobby and seeing all those wonderful grows and results has got me super excited to start using his range of nutes. If your interested you can get a 1ltr tester range like mine in the UK, pm me and I will send you a link.

So lets get this grow under way

Weapons for the grow
3x2x4 tent... we have some training to do
Growing meduim... coco
Nutes... Remo... obvoiusly
Light... DIY cob and burple, 3 x citizen 1212's at 1050mA and 30w of 3w red, far red, uv and blue led's... she pulls 168w from the wall
and one machine gun nest... for the gnats

On this grow I will be testing my new DIY build. This will be its first full grow, should be a good test as I have just the 1212's in my other tent. Hopefully we will see some comparisons with the other tent.

View attachment 753522

So what on the menu then for this grow... @FastBuds west coast OG
soaked until the seeds sunk, about 6hrs

View attachment 753499

popped them into plugs

View attachment 753501

Time for some laboratory experiments

View attachment 753505

I will be keeping to Remo's nutrient calculator for this grow and taking his advice and pH'ing to 6.3

First batch was just 1ltr to get the plugs soaked and damp the coco
1ml grow
1ml kelp
1ml Mag
1ml Micro

View attachment 753500

All ready to go and in the tent with some chilies (Scotch Bonnet and Ring of Fire... I shall give you a report you if it lives up to its name ;) ) and some sweet peppers to keep them company.

View attachment 753507

You know what time it is... its time to roll another joint
:pass:

@RemoNutrients Joel you guys need to get a "smoke another joint" gif made up, would be great to finish posts of with.

hey slayer how much did your 1l tester kit cost you im very intrested in the remo nute after watching him for years i was kicking myself when i seen his new seeds givn away last night at the party damm stoner brain always forgetting:pass:

hey slayer how much did your 1l tester kit cost you im very intrested in the remo nute after watching him for years i was kicking myself when i seen his new seeds givn away last night at the party damm stoner brain always forgetting:pass:

i got mine for just under £100. Its been such a smooth transition to coco with them that I'm now about to get the 5ltr pack for my other tent

kicking myself when i seen his new seeds givn away last night

I'm going to have to have a go at photo's now just to grow remochem (I'm desperate to try my first pheno hunt)... love watching his videos, he is a great advocate for the scene and I feel he is honest and genuine. We could really do with a character like him in the UK. He would change peoples stereo type opinions on weed growers over night.

I'm going to have to have a go at photo's now just to grow remochem (I'm desperate to try my first pheno hunt)... love watching his videos, he is a great advocate for the scene and I feel he is honest and genuine. We could really do with a character like him in the UK. He would change peoples stereo type opinions on weed growers over night.
You are? Very Nice. I've been watching UrbanRemo for years. His Spannabis vids are some of the best ways to learn about the breeders. Their goals, projects, and whether or not they are genuine. 1st time I saw Mr. Nice and Shantibaba were his interviews

You are? Very Nice. I've been watching UrbanRemo for years. His Spannabis vids are some of the best ways to learn about the breeders. Their goals, projects, and whether or not they are genuine. 1st time I saw Mr. Nice and Shantibaba were his interviews

I'm saving my pennys for spannabis next year, looks like I've got a new yearly lads outing... going to he UK version as well, Product Earth. Not as big as spannabis and no where near the big names but it should be fun. Bound to get some deals on beans, Green House seeds will be there.

I'm saving my pennys for spannabis next year, looks like I've got a new yearly lads outing... going to he UK version as well, Product Earth. Not as big as spannabis and no where near the big names but it should be fun. Bound to get some deals on beans, Green House seeds will be there.
My head would spin. So many breeders to talk to. I don't know if the Joint Doctor goes anymore, but he and Shantibaba would be first. Then again couldn't pass up a chance to meet Derry from Barney's Farm. I don't see very many product Earth vids on youtube, but gotta love the expos man. Can walk out of there with quite a haul.

Back