Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

C'mon in guys.. Slater has the bud covered..i have a 1.6 gram dab for you!!! Lessee ehat you guys got!!!:superhero:if you finish it, i'll keep increasing till you had enough!!:tonic:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Up date from the loft... moving into week 3

So far a perfect start with the @RemoNutrients , I'm at full strength (wk 2/3... 2ml per ltr of grow, micro, kelp and magnifical... think that's how ya spell it)
and so far no complaints from the girls. I have also mixed up some Kelp and Magnifical into a foil spray replacing opticfolia for this grow.
This is my first adventure into coco and the Remo nutes are making this transition that little bit easier. I have noticed a little bit more of an acceleration to the seedling in this size pot over soil. Should see a difference over this week in growth that I'm not used to...exciting.
Give it a couple of days and we may be topping, not quite decided if i am going to or not... peppers will come out today and off to the garden, don't know if they are going to like me for that.

Light up date - just running the cobs at about 60% and the plants are loving it. When we hit the end of the stretch in a few of weeks that is when I will switch the reds on.

WP_20170610_08_22_03_Rich.jpg

WP_20170610_08_21_46_Rich.jpg

:pass:

That is some nice growth Slater and Budelee :slap:

Thanks @Fairlynew , being my first coco I'm starting to see the slight differences now in growth. Just that bit more vigor and that bit faster for this pot size, got me checking on them that bit more often...feels like my first grow again.

Back