Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

So.. I dunno.. I found and used this recipe for a super soil,( in high times mag), i didnt match it 100% so my fault. I am not an organic guy( and this proves it), you guys make it look easy!!!!!!
image.jpeg
Tell me what you guys think, i'm not saying my soil wont grow plants, i may need ti get them a little bigger before they go into the final container.. I also found some stuff called Earth Juice Rainbow Mix, ton if top and bottom mychos and bacts..lemme get a pic

I wish i could help with that I grow in pro mix HP. which is just sphagnum peat moss with some lime to stabilize the ph and mycorrhizae. At day ten of the plants life is when I start to feed.

Bwahahahahhaa :crying:... all i can do is laugh now, it wasnt funny at the time i was saying WTF!!!:pighug:

I would have been really pissed to hell if that had happened to me, especially if I had spent a lot of money on all the seeds (I sure hope you didn't... if so I will stop laughing then in my very British way of laugh at others harmless misfortunes)... I had to see the funny side, it wasn't just one but a hole rooms worth. That has to be some kind of AFN record

Cheers for the invite @slater,looks like I got here just in time for it all to kick off...sending green mojos your ways guys,and may your jars be full of green goodness :vibe:

welcome, welcome, please come in, sit down at take pull on this

giphy20.gif

Back