Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...perpetual-autoflower-grow.57900/#post-1354142

Heres a link to my thread man. Come check me out sometime. Im getting back to growing and showing here now man ill need some company

already subbed dude, started to following you so I get the updates more often. I'm loving the look of the Amare lights would love to own one. But experimenting and trying to build my own is so much fun. Whats your findings with the UVB, an interesting subject among the light nerds.

The UVB doesnt penetrate very deep.... BUT the top 4 inches or so of the upper colas are COVERED IN TRICHS... it really amps them up i believe that after using it first hand. I just with i coukd test all my plants to see if the 3 to 5% thc boost claim is real... i see others swear by it. Even prove it. But until i do my own its hard to preach to soneone else

The UVB doesnt penetrate very deep.... BUT the top 4 inches or so of the upper colas are COVERED IN TRICHS... it really amps them up i believe that after using it first hand. I just with i coukd test all my plants to see if the 3 to 5% thc boost claim is real... i see others swear by it. Even prove it. But until i do my own its hard to preach to soneone else

I'm deciding on my main tent upgrade weather to install on or not... I will go with a bit of preaching, your findings seem to tally with what every one is saying, a noticeable increase in trics on the top of the buds. How long are running it for in flower ?

Subbed in.

Light looks great Slater, how many eyemoles on the eyenometer you pulling? Bright or super bright? lol. How is the price on the complete Remo kit?

I paid £97 for the 1ltr tester kit, you get the big price break with the 5ltr packs...
Now I can afford thwe eyenometer over a quantum par meter and got me one those.
The eyenometer is saying very bright and just right for the tent (I may now drive my main tent at 1050ma)...
Also its saying be just like Remo and put your shades on....

@BigSm0 gladda see you bro..hehe, here is them drivers.. Im gonna start pricing the parts!!
image.jpeg

I'm deciding on my main tent upgrade weather to install on or not... I will go with a bit of preaching, your findings seem to tally with what every one is saying, a noticeable increase in trics on the top of the buds. How long are running it for in flower ?
I have a veg tent and flower tent. The UVB runs in the flower tent for 6 hrs a day...

So when they start flower and start showing trichs they go from the veg tent to the flower tent. And they get 6 hrs a day of the UVB til harvest

Back