Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

So for soil with the remo line you don't have to adjust ph ? I seen that line is 7bottles . I'm using advanced and I'm using 7bottles aswell . I do see a fairly big price difference between the two lines . Which does get my attention , but on the other hand best results I've ever had is with Advanced .... either way lol all be watching !

Unless your water has a low pH I think your OK. The range is acidic, I mixed 1ltr for the off last night and the nutes by therm selves gave me a pH of 6.8 from 8.0. So if you tap water is around the 7.0 mark you should be good. @Rebel doing it with his grow if you read his test thread, his water is at that sweet spot that he doesn't need to pH... or his just can't be bothered from reading his thread ;) but is still gets great results.
Since I've been pH'ing I must admit I am seeing a difference in my plants, stronger and more vigorous after feeding . I'm running coco for the first time this round and with the hard water I have I'm having to do it.
Remo definitely got me through his channel, love watching his show and seeing the results... did you see the 1/2 pound joint... when you own a factory you can smoke joints that big.

Been watching Remo on youtube since starting this hobby and seeing all those wonderful grows and results has got me super excited to start using his range of nutes. If your interested you can get a 1ltr tester range like mine in the UK, pm me and I will send you a link.

So lets get this grow under way

Weapons for the grow
3x2x4 tent... we have some training to do
Growing meduim... coco
Nutes... Remo... obvoiusly
Light... DIY cob and burple, 3 x citizen 1212's at 1050mA and 30w of 3w red, far red, uv and blue led's... she pulls 168w from the wall
and one machine gun nest... for the gnats

On this grow I will be testing my new DIY build. This will be its first full grow, should be a good test as I have just the 1212's in my other tent. Hopefully we will see some comparisons with the other tent.

WP_20170523_20_29_55_Rich.jpg

So what on the menu then for this grow... @FastBuds west coast OG
soaked until the seeds sunk, about 6hrs

WP_20170523_08_15_00_Rich.jpg

popped them into plugs

WP_20170523_16_49_51_Rich.jpg

Time for some laboratory experiments

madscientist_mvhv.gif

I will be keeping to Remo's nutrient calculator for this grow and taking his advice and pH'ing to 6.3

First batch was just 1ltr to get the plugs soaked and damp the coco
1ml grow
1ml kelp
1ml Mag
1ml Micro

WP_20170523_16_27_07_Rich.jpg

All ready to go and in the tent with some chilies (Scotch Bonnet and Ring of Fire... I shall give you a report you if it lives up to its name ;) ) and some sweet peppers to keep them company.

WP_20170523_20_29_29_Rich.jpg

You know what time it is... its time to roll another joint
:pass:

@RemoNutrients Joel you guys need to get a "smoke another joint" gif made up, would be great to finish posts of with.

Last edited:
Im subbed. Cant wait to watch you two.. thats a nice DIY cant wait to see its performance.

I loved the west coast OG... strangely enough when cured it smelled closer to an actual blue berry than any other plant ive grown. My wife was amazed by the likeness

Im subbed. Cant wait to watch you two.. thats a nice DIY cant wait to see its performance.

I loved the west coast OG... strangely enough when cured it smelled closer to an actual blue berry than any other plant ive grown. My wife was amazed by the likeness

Glad to have you on board @A-Train , you got me even more excited now for the OG , I just love that blue berry weed smell... make a nice change from the cheesy smells I've had recently in the tent.

:pass:

Back