Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

Super excited to get this grow going and thank you @budelee for letting me tag along. I'm getting ready today, made room in the tent last night and I've just got to go to the garden center to find some perlite... its time to go coco for the first time.
awesome !!!! hey Slater,tell me about your soil setup? once you get rollin,you can ask rebel for a coco-nut badge:coco:

awesome !!!! hey Slater,tell me about your soil setup? once you get rollin,you can ask rebel for a coco-nut badge:coco:

I've been using 2 different types with about 30% coco mixed in to lighten it up. A home grown compost from a nation wide hardware store (B&Q verve) and Bio Bizz All Mix. After 4 grows and comparing them the local brand does a really good job (perfect for when the funds are low) but the Bio Bizz just pips it at the post. Plants look that bit more stronger and healthier. I have notice the plants in the bio bizz growing that bit faster... but that could be me getting a bit better at growing.

forgot to say I'm now pH'ing my water to about 6.4 - 6.5 and I'm seeing a big difference in good way... I know they say you don't need to Ph your water with soil but I am seeing much better results now. I had to get onto it, my tap water has a pH of 8.0.

Subbed up, I've ran remos line for a few runs now currently not ph'ing after adding nutes usually on the 5.8 to 6.4 range so haven't worried about it at all

Keeping my eye on this thread for sure

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

forgot to say I'm now pH'ing my water to about 6.4 - 6.5 and I'm seeing a big difference in good way... I know they say you don't need to Ph your water with soil but I am seeing much better results now. I had to get onto it, my tap water has a pH of 8.0.
So for soil with the remo line you don't have to adjust ph ? I seen that line is 7bottles . I'm using advanced and I'm using 7bottles aswell . I do see a fairly big price difference between the two lines . Which does get my attention , but on the other hand best results I've ever had is with Advanced .... either way lol all be watching !

Subbed up, I've ran remos line for a few runs now currently not ph'ing after adding nutes usually on the 5.8 to 6.4 range so haven't worried about it at all

Keeping my eye on this thread for sure

Are you using tap water ? Or R.O

Ro when i used tap had to ph after adding nutes falls perfectly in line when using ro

It seems like @RemoNutrients is really starting to get a big following ! I've watched a lot of there urban growers video on YouTube for years . Might have to give them a try .

It seems like @RemoNutrients is really starting to get a big following ! I've watched a lot of there urban growers video on YouTube for years . Might have to give them a try .
Some amazing stuff for sure and so simple the videos were just the icing on top gotta love his grows/videos

Back