Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

Talking of environment...how in hell have you got your tent down to 21.7? With the UK weather atm I'm struggling to keep under 30...?

she's been been rocking a 28c today and on one of the really hot days she got 31c... I bring my air from a cool cupboard through the ceiling. I also have a intake fan running through the day which helps.

Cheers dude, she's just a prototype. If it works my other light will be getting pimped out like a disco light.

:pass:
MAN, that's how you can hitem on all sides! Mount low, blast with TONS of watts....reds, blues and greens! Hell you'll have Nugs the size of a Welsh Corgi!
dico ball.jpg
You need a Gold chain for workin in the Groom

Last edited:
Okay,, heres the good the bad and the ugly!?!?!?)
image.jpeg
everything goes better with a jumbo spliff
image.jpeg
woot woot white hair salad
image.jpeg
heres my Remo girls.. With everything going in i dropped the ball a bit on feeds/strengths/frequency.. I still am not able to lift over 10 lbs for fear of "popping" my sternum outta the socket.... I am starting another batch that will also be raised on Remo, so the documentation will continue

Okay,, heres the good the bad and the ugly!?!?!?)View attachment 779038everything goes better with a jumbo spliffView attachment 779039woot woot white hair salad View attachment 779040heres my Remo girls.. With everything going in i dropped the ball a bit on feeds/strengths/frequency.. I still am not able to lift over 10 lbs for fear of "popping" my sternum outta the socket.... I am starting another batch that will also be raised on Remo, so the documentation will continue

Nice to see you back in the groom dude and to see the girls. Hope your mending quickly :pass:
Is it time for that semi automated watering system.

Back