Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

UP DATE from the loft garden

Got me my groom uniform and I'm ready for its awesome growing power... @Rebel has promised me an increase of 40% in yield when gardening in this T-shirt... hope its worth all that money, cost twice the amount of Mammoth P ;)

View attachment 783154

View attachment 783173

Yes I am breathing in....

Back to the grow... every thing as they say is "on point" no issues... still dialing it in and tweaking my new drip feed system but I think I'm on to winner with just a pump the rez. No air stone needed just the pump to recirculate the water out then back in spraying out on the side of the bucket causing water disturbance to oxygenate the water and at the same time keeping the nutes mixed up (remo nutes can leave a bit of sediment). I'm using a low pressure timer valve to do the feeding, about 1ltr every 6hrs.

View attachment 783175

View attachment 783182

and here are the lady's

View attachment 783155

This phenotype much more stocky, very leafy, stronger in smell and by the looks of things big phat chunky buds... she loves my new light

View attachment 783161

View attachment 783172

This one has more a sativa look to her... she is behind after my accidental topping at the start of week 4

View attachment 783171

Thanks for stopping by:pass:

it will be intresting to see whats left in the lines after the grow when did a areo/hydroponics set up a few years back useing advanced they completely blocked the system needless to say didnt do hydo again not in that way anyways :smoking::pass:

That's almost identical to something I rigged up for when I went out of town and I used to grow in soil I had like a 17 gallon Reservoir and it would water on a timer. The time solar powered.

Battery... I've been through a few to get the best one. This is the only one that can run under no pressure, down side it only times in 1, 3, 5, 10min plus. I've got it on 3 min every 6hrs but I will have to adjust seen as that was with out the pump, waiting for the light to come on.

it will be intresting to see whats left in the lines after the grow when did a areo/hydroponics set up a few years back useing advanced they completely blocked the system needless to say didnt do hydo again not in that way anyways :smoking::pass:

I've got a filter just below the timer, cleaning every other day or so. Remo is quite silty so I'm cleaning the rez every 2nd fill. Hopfully now the nutes are mixing more I should get less sediment. Its been so worth it going over to a system like this. Its made my life a lot easier, given me more time in the evening which has pleased the misses loads.

:pass:

UP DATE from the loft garden

Got me my groom uniform and I'm ready for its awesome growing power... @Rebel has promised me an increase of 40% in yield when gardening in this T-shirt... hope its worth all that money, cost twice the amount of Mammoth P ;)

View attachment 783154

View attachment 783173

Yes I am breathing in....

Back to the grow... every thing as they say is "on point" no issues... still dialing it in and tweaking my new drip feed system but I think I'm on to winner with just a pump the rez. No air stone needed just the pump to recirculate the water out then back in spraying out on the side of the bucket causing water disturbance to oxygenate the water and at the same time keeping the nutes mixed up (remo nutes can leave a bit of sediment). I'm using a low pressure timer valve to do the feeding, about 1ltr every 6hrs.

View attachment 783175

View attachment 783182

and here are the lady's

View attachment 783155

This phenotype much more stocky, very leafy, stronger in smell and by the looks of things big phat chunky buds... she loves my new light

View attachment 783161

View attachment 783172

This one has more a sativa look to her... she is behind after my accidental topping at the start of week 4

View attachment 783171

Thanks for stopping by:pass:

Awesome plants you got rockin in there bro!! May the Warrior shirt bring you increased yields!! Thanks for the support Matey! Good choice with picking green for the logo! It matches your green thumb!

Up date from the loft garden

2 x west coast OG by fastbuds
Remo nutes

The girls are starting to really to fill out now, the one on the right being the chunk monkey of the two. I don't know if my accidental topping of the left one has stunted her or its just her phonetype but as you can see in the pics she is slow on the bud formation. More and likely her phenotype. They do both smell the same, right being bit more potent..
That light has got to be doing something right just look at that praying. Every time I open the tent they are stretching for the light, one on the right praying the most.

WP_20170726_07_59_27_Rich.jpg

WP_20170726_07_59_31_Rich (2).jpg

WP_20170726_07_59_38_Rich (2).jpg

:pass:

@Slater Just curious, what chip is over the left side slower girls? Are those nugs on left any denser even though they are slower?Thanks Bud.

sorry for the late reply dude :pass:... they are all the same, citizen 1212's @ 3500k. Just starting to dense up a bit but not getting much bigger. I did think i had stunted her but now i do believe its a just a phenotype, strong on the sativa side of things... Lemon Thia is in her linage. Got this funny feeling shes gonna smoke well, got more frost than her chunky sister.

Up date from the loft garden

2 x west coast OG by fastbuds
Remo nutes

Week 9... I think... no one told when I started this growing thing that I would have to remember shit like days and weeks

Had my first signs of a Calcium deficiency on the right hand lady, not to worried though will be starting the flush soon ish. They look like they have about 2 weeks in them, the one on the left is still slowly putting weight on but I don't think she is going to get much bigger. Mind you super frosty, can't wait to smoke her, bet she packs a punch being sativa heavy.

WP_20170801_08_16_16_Rich.jpg

WP_20170801_08_16_35_Rich.jpg

WP_20170801_08_16_45_Rich.jpg

WP_20170801_08_17_06_Rich.jpg

WP_20170801_08_17_10_Rich.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Back