Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

@Slater my man!!! Looking good in the loft., i have a poc coming up but its been a struggle for me bro... I am still not sure if its my light..... I have two more batches coming up that will be fed differently to see if i can shake this "bug" temps and humidity are on par feeds are based off the schedule, some heavy some light depending on need, but they just won't stack up..

Heres the garden, ihave plants at 3 different ages just trying to keep the area full... Some of these are in a custom soil mix, some in HP, some in coco.. Only once did i go above the feed schedule, but early on due to the soil( i assume) i had some bad fungus gnats which cause me to overtreat them trying to get rid of the larvae, they were on everything!!! Soooo i have done what i can with this batch, and will slowly limp them to the finish line... Hey mang, at a time like this iam ipen to feedback.. My new plants are in coco and looking good, i have another batch starting( hopefully) and will give the Remo line a fair shake/second attempt,any issues this grow can be attributed to time away from the plants( no control on this situation)
image.jpeg
far left green crack stuntling, prolly 8 weeks old.. Embarassing!!!!!!!

@budelee. Dude your past grows speak for themselves. Control is always just an illusion. Summer grows are always hit or miss. Bugs, heat humidity, there is no need for you to be embarrassed.
I know im just beatin myself up,when i built the cob lamp, my winter temps dropped too low and i thought i would have a better run with summer temps, thats not it tho, the growth is about the same even tho temps came up a few degrees.. Ive been most used to growing in two gallon fabric pots, and the same setup is not impressing me now( compared to my 600w HID lamps), this lamp is pushing 420ish watts of cob power but my issue might be feed strengths?!? Only way to tell is grow/test another batch..or few batches, to see what works...i'll keep postin if you guys keep checking up on me....

I know im just beatin myself up,when i built the cob lamp, my winter temps dropped too low and i thought i would have a better run with summer temps, thats not it tho, the growth is about the same even tho temps came up a few degrees.. Ive been most used to growing in two gallon fabric pots, and the same setup is not impressing me now( compared to my 600w HID lamps), this lamp is pushing 420ish watts of cob power but my issue might be feed strengths?!? Only way to tell is grow/test another batch..or few batches, to see what works...i'll keep postin if you guys keep checking up on me....
Excuse me if i didnt catch it, but this is a first run of a new nute schedule? if so Chit live and learn. See you friday at the hash party!

Heres the garden, ihave plants at 3 different ages just trying to keep the area full... Some of these are in a custom soil mix, some in HP, some in coco.. Only once did i go above the feed schedule, but early on due to the soil( i assume) i had some bad fungus gnats which cause me to overtreat them trying to get rid of the larvae, they were on everything!!! Soooo i have done what i can with this batch, and will slowly limp them to the finish line... Hey mang, at a time like this iam ipen to feedback.. My new plants are in coco and looking good, i have another batch starting( hopefully) and will give the Remo line a fair shake/second attempt,any issues this grow can be attributed to time away from the plants( no control on this situation)View attachment 787060far left green crack stuntling, prolly 8 weeks old.. Embarassing!!!!!!!

@budelee your bounce back dude, its taken me 3 grows to start getting to know my cob lights and a first outing with new nutes is going to be tricky. And like you've said your eye was not on the grow.
I'm sold on Remo now (just bought a job lot to keep me going), still tweaking but feeling a lot more in control on my secound run with them.
What distance are you running your cobs from the plants ?

@budelee your bounce back dude, its taken me 3 grows to start getting to know my cob lights and a first outing with new nutes is going to be tricky. And like you've said your eye was not on the grow.
I'm sold on Remo now (just bought a job lot to keep me going), still tweaking but feeling a lot more in control on my secound run with them.
What distance are you running your cobs from the plants ?
I started high( not literally) at about 35-40.. I have a couple plants growing right into the cob( had to supercrop it) and its not showing issues( day two of leaves/top within cm of cob.. I really need to verify the wattage!!! Many of thr diy crew use the same setup, most are pushing four cobs, mone have 5, the wattage is ob a bit lower for the 5 lamps but overall the same watts for the driver... I think its the temps, but i open grow and will not use a tent..

Heres the garden, ihave plants at 3 different ages just trying to keep the area full... Some of these are in a custom soil mix, some in HP, some in coco.. Only once did i go above the feed schedule, but early on due to the soil( i assume) i had some bad fungus gnats which cause me to overtreat them trying to get rid of the larvae, they were on everything!!! Soooo i have done what i can with this batch, and will slowly limp them to the finish line... Hey mang, at a time like this iam ipen to feedback.. My new plants are in coco and looking good, i have another batch starting( hopefully) and will give the Remo line a fair shake/second attempt,any issues this grow can be attributed to time away from the plants( no control on this situation)View attachment 787060far left green crack stuntling, prolly 8 weeks old.. Embarassing!!!!!!!
Hey bro it's all good, still in it to win it! I've come to realize there's just nothing you can do when it comes to soil, hit or miss really. You know how f-ing bonkers I went on my past grow...

My most recent grow I went overkill to ensure no bugs at least from the start. I found a new supply that had Roots Organic soil and made sure it was stored inside 100% from shipment to arrival (according to them). I then treated that soil beforehand in a wheel barrel and mixed hydrogen peroxide 1 part to 3 parts distilled water (you can also water your plants once in a while like this, it's good for the roots as I've heard the hydrogen peroxide will oxygenate the area).

Then I sprayed it down a bit with some Spinosad (.5%) with water into the soil and mixed it thoroughly and left it to dry completely out to make sure there were no eggs or anything else in there. Took about 11 days to completely dry out before I put the soil in the Airpots with the Mephisto Super-Soil added last. Seems to have worked but then again I may have just gotten lucky. Sometimes it's just that, the 1% you have no control over and have to bow down to the higher powers that remain behind the boundaries of human physical perception. Vury stoned.

Cheers guys from the n00b!
:slap::chimp::slap:

I started high( not literally) at about 35-40.. I have a couple plants growing right into the cob( had to supercrop it) and its not showing issues( day two of leaves/top within cm of cob.. I really need to verify the wattage!!! Many of thr diy crew use the same setup, most are pushing four cobs, mone have 5, the wattage is ob a bit lower for the 5 lamps but overall the same watts for the driver... I think its the temps, but i open grow and will not use a tent..

The reflective property's of a tent do make big difference... wattage shouldn't matter as long as each cob is being driven at about 32w plus. Even If you've 3, 4 or 5 on the one driver they will get the same amount of watts. This is where a quantum par meter is needed to see if they are getting enough or to much light.
I have faith in your cobs, your dial it in on the next run. Like I've said just got the hang of them now, I was bit like that after my first grow with them. Was feeling a bit let down but I'm now starting to see them perform.... I'm loving the 1050ma drivers for tent growing, great for that height restriction. This light on this grow has been at full power through out flowering.

Back