Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

So for soil with the remo line you don't have to adjust ph ? I seen that line is 7bottles . I'm using advanced and I'm using 7bottles aswell . I do see a fairly big price difference between the two lines . Which does get my attention , but on the other hand best results I've ever had is with Advanced .... either way lol all be watching !
remo used to work for advaned back in the day as a sales rep i bet he picked up a few things and improved on them :pass:

@Slater hey man any chance of a pic of the nute chart / calculator im curious :smoking:

just had a look on the website cant quite make out what the batch means

Last edited:
remo used to work for advaned back in the day as a sales rep i bet he picked up a few things and improved on them :pass:

@Slater hey man any chance of a pic of the nute chart / calculator im curious :smoking:

just had a look on the website cant quite make out what the batch means

ignore that, that's there to help you work out how much to buy if your a commercial grower. Just put in your rez amount like how much your mixing up... I stick with the ml per ltr recommendations, on the new grow I'm under whats recommended...
Here's my schedule so far...

ml per ltr

Grow line up
wk 01 - 0.8 (kelp at 1.5)
wk 02 - 1.0 (kelp at 1.5)
wk 03 - 1.5/2.0 (depending on plants)
wk 04 - 1.8/2.0 (maybe switch to bloom at the start)
Bloom line up
wk 05 - 2.0
wk 06 - 2.0 (slowly dropping off from the kelp)
that's as far as I have got, going to slightly up it next week

@Slater is Remo nutrients your go to from here on, or is this one a product test?

Looks like I'm a Remo hoar from now on... I've been looking for a line to get into, I've been doing the miss match nute thing for year. Had great success but ultimately winged it. Remo takes all that worry away and lets you worry about the important things like environment. I will be also looking to add Mammoth P into the mix as soon as I can get my grubby mitts on it in the UK.

remo used to work for advaned back in the day as a sales rep i bet he picked up a few things and improved on them

that explains his attitude to other company's and why this line came about... bet they stopped the company discounts so he said fuck them, I will make own now I know whats in it. :crying:

UP DATE from the loft garden

Got me my groom uniform and I'm ready for its awesome growing power... @Rebel has promised me an increase of 40% in yield when gardening in this T-shirt... hope its worth all that money, cost twice the amount of Mammoth P ;)

fac1edb6c02a4ce34f64038d08478078.gif

WP_20170722_11_39_36_Pro.jpg

Yes I am breathing in....

Back to the grow... every thing as they say is "on point" no issues... still dialing it in and tweaking my new drip feed system but I think I'm on to winner with just a pump the rez. No air stone needed just the pump to recirculate the water out then back in spraying out on the side of the bucket causing water disturbance to oxygenate the water and at the same time keeping the nutes mixed up (remo nutes can leave a bit of sediment). I'm using a low pressure timer valve to do the feeding, about 1ltr every 6hrs.

WP_20170722_13_29_55_Rich.jpg

WP_20170722_13_30_31_Rich.jpg

and here are the lady's

WP_20170722_11_30_09_Rich (2).jpg

This phenotype much more stocky, very leafy, stronger in smell and by the looks of things big phat chunky buds... she loves my new light

WP_20170722_11_30_19_Rich.jpg

WP_20170722_11_30_39_Rich.jpg

This one has more a sativa look to her... she is behind after my accidental topping at the start of week 4

WP_20170722_11_30_25_Rich (2).jpg

Thanks for stopping by:pass:

That's almost identical to something I rigged up for when I went out of town and I used to grow in soil I had like a 17 gallon Reservoir and it would water on a timer. The time solar powered.

Back