Indoor Bud Beast LED Test

That's one big light bro! :headbang: How many watts and whats the coverage of it?
yes it is man! lol a beast for sure
800W 4 meanwell 185 drivers and they state a 6x4 footprint the light is 4 ft long so I bet it can cover 5-6' if I hung it in the center of my 8'x4' tent but I'll keep my 8 COB unit on the other half of the tent

That sounds very energy efficient man what a light. With electricity going through the roof the more efficient the better. I can hardly wait to see it in action.

That sounds very energy efficient man what a light. With electricity going through the roof the more efficient the better. I can hardly wait to see it in action.
here is the PPFD chart, its a 5'x5' grid:headbang:
Screenshot_2017-12-18-23-11-35.png

Looks like a nice piece of kit trip. Lets see what she can do :thumbsup:
Agreed Sang! the next update will probably be at the new house next week:toke: so busy with moving its crazy!!!

Last edited:
ok guys so its been a ROUGH week for me trying to get this deal on the new house closed and the garden definitely shows that. ive had to cull both CDLC's because i got so busy and they got root bound in the solo cups. i attempted to transplant but the roots grew out the bottom holes i made in the cup and ripped pretty bad when i tried to free them. here is the 1 CDLC before i culled her and her sister.

Good news is i got the camera White Balanced for these pics so you guys can see the AMAZING spectrum this light puts out! ive also gotten a littl better with the new camera
:photog:
Bud Beast still on full power, i cant order a dimmer because of moving and dont have a shipping address yet...
DSC_0409.JPG

Culled CDLD
DSC_0397.JPG
DSC_0398.JPG

since i culled the CDLC's i germed 2 Dutch Passion Night Queen's for my Indica selection Replacement but the 1 seemed to have trouble shedding her shell while i was away for 3 days for the holiday. i helped her yesterday when i came back, lets see if she recovers
DSC_0401.JPG

same Night Quen, just seeing how close of a pic i can get and still get a quality pic.. not bad!
DSC_0402.JPG

The Trouble Maker!:grrr2: lets see what she does:zen:
DSC_0403.JPG

Bubbly livers
she got overfed in my rushing and not paying attention to the feeds, she will get straight water and maybe some calmag until she recovers.
just showed sex maybe 4 days ago
DSC_0404.JPG
DSC_0405.JPG

Chongs Choice Blue Kush Berry Photoperoid that went dry in the 1 gal pot she was in and got all out of wack but she is recovering fine after transplanting into 3 gal airpot as you can see in the new growth
DSC_0406.JPG
DSC_0407.JPG

Group Shot
DSC_0400.JPG
DSC_0399.JPG

so yeah i wanted to have a solid full 1st grow under this LED and the CDLC's couldnt give me that so they got trashed and new sees sown... speaking of new seeds i germinated i also started 2 Mephisto Silton specials and will probably drop 2 more seeds which i have yet to decide in water tonight to fill my tent back up with some prime cannabis specimens .
im hoping that once i move this weekend(HOPING to move) the stress will lift and i can get back to growing cannabis because i can feel the bad vibes in the air of this house and i just need to get the girls out and into a fresh start for us all. And my tent is dirty and it will be cleaned when its set up in the new house before the girls go back in... Bear with me guys
:zen:

Last edited:
OK so I got the news we will be moving this weekend! not looking forward to having to move this light but once it's up at the new house it won't be moving :headbang:
I have also germinated 2 fastbuds tangie, 1 has taproot exposed and still waiting on the other to cracking before I put hem into the root riot type cubes and into COCO:coco:
That's right I'm switching back to coco from promix after this last bag has given me nothing but problems. so the 2 night queens,2 tangie, and 2 silton specials will be grown in Canna Coco which is my brand of choice... pH is 6.2 fresh out the bag:cools:
In about 2 weeks I will germinate my next round of seeds. they will be fastbuds Mexican airlines, Rhino Ryder and a brand new never before grown strain from them that I can't tell you what it is yet....:fire:

Great news bud. My move was a nightmare took 6 months from sale agreed to moving in. Hope the new place suits you :thumbsup:
:pass:
Cheers sang, my closure and moving the stuff was stressful but I can say that 2018 should be a great year for your old pal Trip here and some great grows!

OK guys son here are the babies that will be the 1st full grow under the Bud Beast. I still don't have Internet at the new house yet so I'm limited to a phone for updates for the moment.

(Top and bottom left)Fastbuds Tangie, (middle top and bottom)Mephisto siIlton Specials and on the right Is the 1 night queen who is older than the rest. her day 1 was 12/29 and she was transplanted today into a 3 gal air pot in 70/30 coco/perlite and recharged with 380ppm feed of velokelp,grow,calmag plus and rhizotonic pH to 5.8 and fed 1 L to the substrate before transplanting from the solo cup. I didn't get pics of her after the transplant though. I will get her next time!:pighug:
20180102_211028.jpg
20180102_211019.jpg

As you can see the babies are looking great under the bud beast and have a beautiful shade of green to them. I can't say enough how pleasant the light that this lamp emits i's guys, my plants look such a nice shade of green that I havent seen before:thumbsup::smoking:

Back