Indoor Bud Beast LED Test

Any tips on the lemon haze such as nutes and any problem wise? i got to seedlings right now i know they grow tall did u try any LST im thinking that might be the best bet for me since im limited height wise in my grow room.

Any tips on the lemon haze such as nutes and any problem wise? i got to seedlings right now i know they grow tall did u try any LST im thinking that might be the best bet for me since im limited height wise in my grow room.
shes a lighter feeder than all the other strains i ran with her so just watch your nutes and watch not to overwater. i didnt do much to her because she didnt get that big due to my mess ups :shrug:

Under the bud beast
DSC_1850.JPG
DSC_1851.JPG
DSC_1853.JPG
DSC_1854.JPG
Green Crack
DSC_1855.JPG
DSC_1856.JPG
Super Cali haze x Amnesia
DSC_1857.JPG

Looking great in here now trip back to your usuall standard :thumbsup:
:pass:
yup im alot happier now sang, cant wait to watch these flower out. i started dimming the white lights now that they are in bloom since this light is so damn powerful and they are taller plants:pass:

yup im alot happier now sang, cant wait to watch these flower out. i started dimming the white lights now that they are in bloom since this light is so damn powerful and they are taller plants:pass:
Plants are looking awsome man,I stoped doing weekly updates.We are supposed to test these for a year and that would be 52 maybe evert other week or so is all i'm doing.

Plants are looking awsome man,I stoped doing weekly updates.We are supposed to test these for a year and that would be 52 maybe evert other week or so is all i'm doing.
thanks nammy, im finally starting to get some nice plants under this light. my plan is to put a 4 pot autopot system under this thing:shooty:

Group Shot Under The Bud Beast
the past week i have had the White LEDs dimmed the whole way down and the reds turned all the way up and the plants seem to respond well to it. Even the Vegging Green crack
DSC_1930.JPG
DSC_1931.JPG

Green Crack
Not too stretchy even with the White LED's dimmed down
DSC_1932.JPG
DSC_1933.JPG
DSC_1934.JPG
DSC_1935.JPG

Sour Alien Livers
One of my favorite Mephisto Strains of all time.
such a great terp profile, big buds and frosty as hell! this on was stunted but still produced
DSC_1936.JPG
DSC_1937.JPG
DSC_1938.JPG
DSC_1939.JPG
DSC_1940.JPG
DSC_1941.JPG
DSC_1942.JPG

Sour Alien Livers Out of the tent
DSC_1957.JPG
DSC_1958.JPG
DSC_1959.JPG
DSC_1960.JPG