:d5: [emoji106]

Dayumm:jawdrop: that is exactly why i wanted to grow this strain

@Eclectic Elle glad your here any q'sabout the wilma fire away

Depends on the strain buddy- the res is 50 litre- usually only put 40 in. Even with 4 autoultimates at their peak the res lasts about 3-4 days.
Smaller strains a week- cheers for dropping in man.

Cheers man- yea its hard to change when results are good- but ive never had a bad dinafem grow (touch wood) theyre up there with the best imo

Thanks man- yea it grows weed and is cheap to buy. But i need to get my finger out and upgrade- diy cob build is on my to do list, or buy an amare 450. Less heat less watts and same or better results is the goal
Amare 450 is the way I would go if I had to buy my lights again would still have the se250 in my flower tent but the 450 is a beast [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It would cover a 4 pot wilma nicely. Need to get some home improvements done first though :doh:
Ye I want another se 250 two of them in my flower tent and put my crees in the grow tent I'm the same as you dude the wife demands now where's that under the thumb emoji when you need it [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

tag-a-mate-under-the-thumb-3351175-1.png

:d5: :thumbsup:

Dayumm:jawdrop: that is exactly why i wanted to grow this strain

@Eclectic Elle glad your here any q'sabout the wilma fire away

Depends on the strain buddy- the res is 50 litre- usually only put 40 in. Even with 4 autoultimates at their peak the res lasts about 3-4 days.
Smaller strains a week- cheers for dropping in man.

Cheers man- yea its hard to change when results are good- but ive never had a bad dinafem grow (touch wood) theyre up there with the best imo

Thanks man- yea it grows weed and is cheap to buy. But i need to get my finger out and upgrade- diy cob build is on my to do list, or buy an amare 450. Less heat less watts and same or better results is the goal
The 450UVB is a simply spectacular light my friend

Back