ahh nice one : ) this should be braw wee journey to watch. im on a bit of a popcorn avertion at the moment but ive got a kingsize bag of monstermunch at hand! arse well an truly plonked mate. :baked:

Cheers for the invite Sang :cheers:, all the best, not that u need it! Rocking the hps, all ya need.

Can't beat a bit of remote growing, think I'm gonna line me up one of these bubba kushes, seems all the top heads on the forum are into it!:pass:

Subbing up... sorry for my drinking problem, i do try

giphy22.gif

Grabbing a seat here aswell bro. Watch you jungle them bubbas!
Cheers brother- going to try and keep these shorter with an even canopy. Some training might be needed

Yeee-haaa Sanga! Let's see what they've got..

Big shout to the HPS ol' Skool (tight wad) massive! [emoji1363][emoji1365]
Hps tight wad squad lol

cheers sanguine.trying some dinafem to.
if automated gets or keeps people growing then its a good thing.if its a lil too boring then smoke more weed :pass:
kettles on.
:pighug:
Sounds like a plan to me archie :pass:

ahh nice one : ) this should be braw wee journey to watch. im on a bit of a popcorn avertion at the moment but ive got a kingsize bag of monstermunch at hand! arse well an truly plonked mate. :baked:
I love a bag of flaming hot monster munch pass them over- heres the pass
:smokeout:
@Sensi Jay the old streetlamp has served me well so far- even managed a couple 1gpw+ grows.
Havnt heard a bad report about this strain yet

@Slater glad you made it over brother- dont worry @Vlad The Inhaler needs a drinking partner anyway:smoking:​

So ive been itching to grow this strain out for a long time especially after seeing grows from @scally420 @Wile e Peyote and @A-Train recently

My set up is as follows

-4 pot wilma system
-11 litre pots filled with clay pebbles
-250-600w hps (still havent upgraded to led)
-8 inch rvk extraction and carbon filter
-16 inch honeywell oscillating fan
- gen hydro flora series 3 part nutes
Sm-90, drip clean and overdrive and hammerhead in bloom.

So heres a couple pics from day 4
Currently under 250w, feed is about 250ppm ph 5.9 and set at 15min feed every 2 hours.
View attachment 751109
View attachment 751111
View attachment 751112

Will try and update this thread at least weekly- but my mate has gracefully leant me his spare room until i get a space up and running again so ill do my best!
Gonna be a tag whore now lol
@Dinafem-Mark @sour.b @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Eclectic Elle @2Stoned2Care @trailanimal @Slater @Unique @tripaholic88 @Hansbricks @Red Rupert @EvilScotsman @Duggy @Bailey @Sensi Jay @stepside @Coffee&Kush @autobeast @Bunny
Sorry if i missed anyone!
Have a good weekend my friends
:pass:

Subbed.

That's a touch, a pal with space.

What's the idea behind having the valve opened half way on the wilma?

Back