I used to use the valve to slow down the dripper feed gives you a bit of control not much though

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I only use it to empty the res (it's quicker to syphon) and vent the pump when it's first run from dry. I've had the pump running continuously for 12 hours a day all this grow. Then again, state of that narco kush...........

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I only use it to empty the res (it's quicker to syphon) and vent the pump when it's first run from dry. I've had the pump running continuously for 12 hours a day all this grow. Then again, state of that narco kush...........

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
I used to use coco on my Wilma never used the drippers they supplied used to flood the coco to much made my own drip rings and slowed it more with the valve feed once a day for the first week by the end I used to feed 6x a day

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I am here bro,will be watching with interest my friend,this is a strain i hear alot of people say it tastes so good,i need to try this one but need to rearange my brain cells(the few i have left)to try other breeders instead of just DP and Mephisto

Count me in mate looks like a great start.best of luck il be watching.i do love the old 600hps setup,how i first started.i do slightly miss hps but not the heat;) im sure ur gna do great.happy growing;)

Subbed Bro!
:d5: :thumbsup:

:wizzy:

I see lots of this in your future sir.

View attachment 751239
Dayumm:jawdrop: that is exactly why i wanted to grow this strain

@Eclectic Elle glad your here any q'sabout the wilma fire away

How long can you leave when plants are in stretch mode?
Depends on the strain buddy- the res is 50 litre- usually only put 40 in. Even with 4 autoultimates at their peak the res lasts about 3-4 days.
Smaller strains a week- cheers for dropping in man.

I am here bro,will be watching with interest my friend,this is a strain i hear alot of people say it tastes so good,i need to try this one but need to rearange my brain cells(the few i have left)to try other breeders instead of just DP and Mephisto
Cheers man- yea its hard to change when results are good- but ive never had a bad dinafem grow (touch wood) theyre up there with the best imo

Count me in mate looks like a great start.best of luck il be watching.i do love the old 600hps setup,how i first started.i do slightly miss hps but not the heat;) im sure ur gna do great.happy growing;)
Thanks man- yea it grows weed and is cheap to buy. But i need to get my finger out and upgrade- diy cob build is on my to do list, or buy an amare 450. Less heat less watts and same or better results is the goal

Back