Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

Welcome @Northern Grower and @shane thomas!! :pass:Heading into week 5 and what a difference 6 days make!! I upped their feed to 2ml/L base and throwing additives and silica at em now. Should see some incredible growth this next week. Decided to leave them alone and just let them grow sea of green and pull the two apart just a bit and see what happens. I raised the leds up and will be looking for some stretch this week as well. Also did a bit of leaf tucking and my hands smell of dankness and citrus!:headbang: Smell isnt too pungent, but we are just seeing pre flowers on these gals! On to some crappy quick picks...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

@briman I had to go back to look at the previous pictures and they look to have doubled in size around. :headbang: Thats amazing growth for 5 or 6 days. Not that you need it but have a little good :karmacloud: I would love to be able to do a timelapse video of that week.

Still waiting to turn on the reservoir over at my place. My cat is getting tired of hearing me say, "are we there yet?":wall:

Welcome @Northern Grower and @shane thomas!! :pass:Heading into week 5 and what a difference 6 days make!! I upped their feed to 2ml/L base and throwing additives and silica at em now. Should see some incredible growth this next week. Decided to leave them alone and just let them grow sea of green and pull the two apart just a bit and see what happens. I raised the leds up and will be looking for some stretch this week as well. Also did a bit of leaf tucking and my hands smell of dankness and citrus!:headbang: Smell isnt too pungent, but we are just seeing pre flowers on these gals! On to some crappy quick picks...
View attachment 658082 View attachment 658083 View attachment 658084 View attachment 658085 View attachment 658086

Awesome @briman looking realy good my friend.they are going to be monsters for sure :devil:

Back