Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

organics will make a little more work but can be done. I use GrowMore Seagrow, a seaweed based nutrient and it works well. I bought fittings and extra hose from Dripworks and made an extra hose harness. I swap the hose harness out about every 2 weeks. I flush the used ones out using a 20ml syringe, it works great to clrear the lines and fittings.

That said, it may depend on the particular nutrient line. I'd think Earth Juice or Bontanicare would work fairly well. I've never used bottled nutes other than the Seagrow in any kind of grow though. I think its work the hassle of a little extra work. Takes me less than 5 minutes to change the hoses and flush them by having the complete set of hoses and fittings pre-made.

Mate can I ask you how do you size up airpumps for the XL pots? how many litres/Gallons per minute/hour?

@briman
I know this is really old post of yours, but did you ever get a smoke report or weights on this grow?

I just happened on some free tangie beans and want to work one or two into my rotation. Also might throw one outdoors just to see what kind of monster I can grow with them. I read that in a 40 liter pot outdoors it’s possible to go to 150cm.

@briman
I know this is really old post of yours, but did you ever get a smoke report or weights on this grow?

I just happened on some free tangie beans and want to work one or two into my rotation. Also might throw one outdoors just to see what kind of monster I can grow with them. I read that in a 40 liter pot outdoors it’s possible to go to 150cm.
no, I dont weigh my weed, I just smoke it or turn it into concentrates. I havent done a smoke report in years and am tied up with work at the moment.:face:

@briman

Tangimatic is one of the best strains in the FB catalog. In a perfect environment you can get a 90 plus grams.

Tangimatic is one of the best strains in the FB catalog. In a perfect environment you can get a 90 plus grams.
The way they describe it, sounds like it should better than 90g. I’m tempted to put one in a seven gallon fabric pot and throw it out into the greenhouse.

Back