Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

The top cola on this auto jack herrer is looking thick.
47d78c255438e63050ba2ff2bd30afb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that's really holding me up is wanting to be sure she is flushed out good.

Flushing is a myth man! No bullshit. Scientifically proven! :thumbsup: No flush needed. Plants cant uptake sugar or salt. All you are doing is pulling out all the salt in your medium. PM a fella named Pop22 and simply ask him, he is a guru on the subject!

Thanks. I'll do that but I know I can take your word on it. Your grow was amazing. I really appreciate all your input I'm glad I found this site It's nice to have fellow growers to share info with and have someone with more experience to ask questions. Thanks again. BTW. Have you ever heard of an auto jack herrer growing 5 ft tall? Another fella on here had said autoflowers usually don't grow that tall.

I'm sort of thinking they mixed my seeds up somehow. I had ordered the tangiematic and a blue kush. I got two freebies marked auto jack herrer but the two are like totally different. The one is definitely auto but the other has small preflowers all over. It's loaded down with flowers. It just won't kick into gear The one almost finished is tall (5 ft) and long lanky branches and big thick colas So I really don't know what's up with the auto jack herrer.

Thanks. I'll do that but I know I can take your word on it. Your grow was amazing. I really appreciate all your input I'm glad I found this site It's nice to have fellow growers to share info with and have someone with more experience to ask questions. Thanks again. BTW. Have you ever heard of an auto jack herrer growing 5 ft tall? Another fella on here had said autoflowers usually don't grow that tall.

Autoflowers come in all shapes and sizes now. Grew some Flash Seeds this year that were six feet tall. My last DP Auto Mazars went five feet. We have come a long way since the Lowryder autos.

Auto pots are where its at! Any medium is fine, and pretty much any nutrient! Organic bottled nutes will require a little more maintenance but are not difficult to use. I know I am certainly loving my auto pots!
Hey mate. I got fellas trying to steer me off Autopots due to organics clogging issues etc. Have you used the organic/bio hydro nutes with the autopot? whats the story? Just flush the lines regularly yeah?

organics will make a little more work but can be done. I use GrowMore Seagrow, a seaweed based nutrient and it works well. I bought fittings and extra hose from Dripworks and made an extra hose harness. I swap the hose harness out about every 2 weeks. I flush the used ones out using a 20ml syringe, it works great to clrear the lines and fittings.

That said, it may depend on the particular nutrient line. I'd think Earth Juice or Bontanicare would work fairly well. I've never used bottled nutes other than the Seagrow in any kind of grow though. I think its work the hassle of a little extra work. Takes me less than 5 minutes to change the hoses and flush them by having the complete set of hoses and fittings pre-made.

Hey mate. I got fellas trying to steer me off Autopots due to organics clogging issues etc. Have you used the organic/bio hydro nutes with the autopot? whats the story? Just flush the lines regularly yeah?

Back