Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

Well I guess I will ease into the P/k when I do mine. Do all three smell the same? The solo plant looked different than the other two, did you notice many differences between the three? buds look just fine.

Hab
buds and plants look and smell the same! I would back off base nutes a bit in flower and add the pk slow to start!:thumbsup:

Week 10 and all are still good and alive! I did top off the rez with plain old H2O and they will be chopped the day after Christmas. Temps are steady and humidity is low, so we are good to go! Only problem I have, other than the PK issue, is the caarbon filter has lost its luster and woke up over the weekend to the house smelling like dank citrus!! I broke out the oana and sprayed febreeze all over before the wife and grandson got up, but the wife left this morning, saying she can still smell it! She doesnt like the smell and doesn't smoke canna, so her nose doesn't lie! AT @Hansbricks request, a few close ups of bud shots and as you can see, another week will do these gals wonders to finish up!! On to some pics....
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

Dang I can hardly wait. Just looking at those buds make my mouth water.
e0c241d4f50edcb5494e672f11f42484.jpg
. Here's my latest pic. Just a few minutes ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 10 and all are still good and alive! I did top off the rez with plain old H2O and they will be chopped the day after Christmas. Temps are steady and humidity is low, so we are good to go! Only problem I have, other than the PK issue, is the caarbon filter has lost its luster and woke up over the weekend to the house smelling like dank citrus!! I broke out the oana and sprayed febreeze all over before the wife and grandson got up, but the wife left this morning, saying she can still smell it! She doesnt like the smell and doesn't smoke canna, so her nose doesn't lie! AT @Hansbricks request, a few close ups of bud shots and as you can see, another week will do these gals wonders to finish up!! On to some pics....
View attachment 675480 View attachment 675481 View attachment 675482 View attachment 675483 View attachment 675484 View attachment 675485 View attachment 675486

Dang I can barely wait. These buds look so good they make my mouth water.

My phone acts crazy on here is why I end up double posting stuff. When I post it tells me it's not allowed for 12 seconds and I have to cancel but it ends up posting anyway. I don't know why. LOL.

Chopped both tangiematics this evening! Wonderful citrus!!Smells just like a orange when you peel it! I use a trim pro and banged out both plants out in an hour, but pulling off the fans and taking off the branches took another 45 minutes, so total harvet for 2 big plants, 1:45. Not too bad and I wasn't even in a hurry! They will sit in the herb closet and dry for 4-5 days, until the humidity get to 67%, then in jars and we will let the burping begin!! I go to 65% and toss in a bovida and call it good for the log term storage for family. I dont smoke the flowers very often. I will take most 2/3 of it and snip it off the stem and freeze it and make hash, then press that for concentrates!:thumbsup: Nice and dense buds too!! Merry Christmas and a VERY Tangie New Year!!:headbang:
20161222_191951.jpg

Back