Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

80db08bb777696c1a24f2488fbe504e0.jpg
bd21b875ba1a5334271319193db2d792.jpg
. The jack Herrer's are the same way. But they are only 16 days old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have them in some good sized pots there and autos tend to send their tap root all the way to the bottom before they explode upwards. They look good so should start taking off soon.

Week 9 and all is good. I burnt these ladies up, pushing the nutes on them too hard, but they will throw out some good bud. I have to remember that these autopots arent like growing in soil and a Huge shout out to @Hansbricks for kindly reminding me about that!:biggrin: I am letting them go to 11 maybe 12 weeks and then choppin em down. they are burnt up pretty bad, so try not to laugh too hard!!:thumbsup:
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

Week 9 and all is good. I burnt these ladies up, pushing the nutes on them too hard, but they will throw out some good bud. I have to remember that these autopots arent like growing in soil and a Huge shout out to @Hansbricks for kindly reminding me about that![emoji3] I am letting them go to 11 maybe 12 weeks and then choppin em down. they are burnt up pretty bad, so try not to laugh too hard!![emoji106]
View attachment 671838 View attachment 671839
You call that messed up you haven't seen me in action [emoji23] less is best for nutes in autopots done a couple of grows on just over 1/4 strength Base nutes (1.5 ml per ltr) and no problems I'm sure you will dial them in next grow [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Week 9 and all is good. I burnt these ladies up, pushing the nutes on them too hard, but they will throw out some good bud. I have to remember that these autopots arent like growing in soil and a Huge shout out to @Hansbricks for kindly reminding me about that!:biggrin: I am letting them go to 11 maybe 12 weeks and then choppin em down. they are burnt up pretty bad, so try not to laugh too hard!!:thumbsup:
View attachment 671838 View attachment 671839
I think we have all had at least one girl we tried to push to hard. Here is what happens in DWC when you push too much. IMG_1745.JPG

I did notice last night they have slight tip burn. I can't seem to get my nutrients right. I'm still not using full strength. I just fed with tiger bloom last night and left out the big bloom. Saturday night I fed with both big bloom and tiger bloom and also added molasses. I've been giving them 1.5 liter of water each. Should I be giving them more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back