Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

Week 3(day 20ish) and they are all looking good! I am still wanting to pull one of the multi potted ladies. One will be the dominant one and shade the other one out, so I may very well pull one tomorrow, when I throw the scrog on em. I'll sleep on it.
I don't envy you your decision. It would be so difficult for me since they both look so pretty. Would be tempted to leave them and scrog them opposite directions. Although, only you know your space issues and we have all seen how big these autopot girls can get. LOL

Happy Tuesday Stoners! Week 4 and we have some good growth happening! Still not sure about the scrog net, but I may just let them do a sea of green. Not blowing up like I thought they would, but turned the temps up in the room and should be seeing some good growth in the next few weeks. I am at 6ml base nutes per gallon and they look like they could take the full 8ml per gallon as recommended by AN, so this Friday, they will get the full cha cha!:headbang: On to some pics...
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

Looking good! :thumbsup: Do you use the carboload from day one? I just got some yesterday along with some Terpinator. I will be adding them to my current grow.
yes, i like to introduce carbs from day 1, terpinator the day I kick on the rez! Drip clean every feeding in the rez, so the lines dont get clogged!:headbang:

yes, i like to introduce carbs from day 1, terpinator the day I kick on the rez! Drip clean every feeding in the rez, so the lines dont get clogged!:headbang:
Thanks for the info. I have the drip clean on order as well. Just hit day six and getting antsy to get things running.

Looking good bri, may want to just start doing some LST on those two instead to pull them away from each other if you're not doing the scrog.
I was looking at them today and I got a scrog screen, but the squares are HUGE! I may very well have to pull them apart, or scrap the one on the left, we shall see!:shrug:

Back