Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

I use Botanicare coco with good success. I like the big bricks, easy to stock up on and store. And 1 brick makes 15+ gallons of coco.

Welcome to the brotherhood! Hope you have a tall 3 x 3 or larger!! Yeah! Huge ass plants! Are you going to run coco? If you do , I'd suggest a bagged product of canna coco or Black Magic(home depot) to start out with! Ph to 5.8 and you are golden!:headbang:

Welcome aboard arpowre3!! The more the merrier!:pass:You are the infamous breeder of the pinky pie, right?

Week 2(day 15ish) and all is good! Getting things ready to fire up the rez and get these things blown up! I do have a question for @Hansbricks, should I pull one of the multipotted tangies, or let them do their thing?? If I were going to pull one, which? They both look identical!! On to a few pics...
View attachment 652113 View attachment 652114 View attachment 652115 View attachment 652116 View attachment 652117
have you grown out 2 in 1 pot before?

Here's a nice little plant in a 3.9 gallon auto pot. She takes up the entire 4'x4' space and every branch is a cola!!

Shining Silver Haze pic1 -11-1-2016.jpg

Welcome to the brotherhood! Hope you have a tall 3 x 3 or larger!! Yeah! Huge ass plants! Are you going to run coco? If you do , I'd suggest a bagged product of canna coco or Black Magic(home depot) to start out with! Ph to 5.8 and you are golden!:headbang:

with the right strain and setup, one pot could explode that tent!

I have a 3x3x5.5 tent and may only run one plant the first time just to see if I can fill that area with one LSD-25. I had to pickup the coco from my local grow shop and he only had the GH Cocotek in 1.5 cubic foot bags. So I grabbed one of them to start with. i didn't even think about Home Depot as in this part of the country they get rid of most of their growing stuff for the winter.

with the right strain and setup, one pot could explode that tent!
Yea, I have seen what you folks are doing with these autopots. Amazing results from all using them on AFN. I doubt if I will do it for the first grow but looking at a 4x4x6.5 tent for the next one. The extra width and headroom will come in handy with this system.

Welcome fellas!:pass: Eek my man, grab a chair! Hold on.... things are fixing to take off!!:headbang: I fired up the other panel, mixed a 4 gallon lite rez, turned on the air domes and we should see some explosive growth in the next few days!
Week 3(day 20ish) and they are all looking good! I am still wanting to pull one of the multi potted ladies. One will be the dominant one and shade the other one out, so I may very well pull one tomorrow, when I throw the scrog on em. I'll sleep on it. Hit em early with the carboload and the terpinator right out of the gate with the first rez. everything ph'd to 5.8 and I will run this grow, then hook up the RO system and throw my ph pen in the drawer. @Duggy a small preview of whats to come!! On to a few pics...
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG

Back