Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

I have a 3x3x5.5 tent and may only run one plant the first time just to see if I can fill that area with one LSD-25. I had to pickup the coco from my local grow shop and he only had the GH Cocotek in 1.5 cubic foot bags. So I grabbed one of them to start with. i didn't even think about Home Depot as in this part of the country they get rid of most of their growing stuff for the winter.

Look into the Black Magic line at home depot! They have a very reasonable nute line that wont break the pocket book and their mediums are vary well tailored. Love their coco. We will see if it holds the ph for a whole grow. Did you get the air domes for the autopots? Pro tip....a product called drip clean to use in the autopot system will help with salt buildup in those tiny lines! Yes, they will get gummed up. A little of that drip clean goes a long way! Well worth the money!:thumbsup:

Look into the Black Magic line at home depot! They have a very reasonable nute line that wont break the pocket book and their mediums are vary well tailored. Love their coco. We will see if it holds the ph for a whole grow. Did you get the air domes for the autopots? Pro tip....a product called drip clean to use in the autopot system will help with salt buildup in those tiny lines! Yes, they will get gummed up. A little of that drip clean goes a long way! Well worth the money!:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info. I had read all of Hansbrick's autopot grows and already have the drip clean on the way. Will also be taking someone else's idea about having an additional set of hoses setup and once every 2 weeks just change them out and clean up the dirty set.

I'm in!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard arpowre3!! The more the merrier!:pass:You are the infamous breeder of the pinky pie, right?

Week 2(day 15ish) and all is good! Getting things ready to fire up the rez and get these things blown up! I do have a question for @Hansbricks, should I pull one of the multipotted tangies, or let them do their thing?? If I were going to pull one, which? They both look identical!! On to a few pics...
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

Welcome aboard arpowre3!! The more the merrier!:pass:You are the infamous breeder of the pinky pie, right?

Week 2(day 15ish) and all is good! Getting things ready to fire up the rez and get these things blown up! I do have a question for @Hansbricks, should I pull one of the multipotted tangies, or let them do their thing?? If I were going to pull one, which? They both look identical!! On to a few pics...
View attachment 652113 View attachment 652114 View attachment 652115 View attachment 652116 View attachment 652117
Oh no way!! I'm a noob who is just on 2d grow! :) I just retired so I am able to partake in the fun now!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

View attachment 652113 View attachment 652114 View attachment 652115 View attachment 652116 View attachment 652117
Keep em both bro interested to see how they do. With the scrog should work quite well... I'm sure you've seen some of Hazy's grows, he does 2 in 1 pot with his cane method and gets amazing results.

Auto pots are where its at! Any medium is fine, and pretty much any nutrient! Organic bottled nutes will require a little more maintainance but are not difficult to use. I know I am certainly loving my auto pots!

Subbed in for your grow. My 2pot system should be here Wednesday, so looking forward to joining the autopot gang.

Back