Indoor Boognelson makes hippie snacks

That is great. Lately I've experienced some nightmare germing problems. Underwhelming seeds. Good luck the rest of the way.
X 2 here.
First grow was 3 for 3.
Second grow was 3 for 7 (ouch!)
Now trying to start third grow early and i'm .5 for 3. (Yes,.5 cause it's not looking good...)
So,14 for 14 is amazing IMO...

Seed mat or space heater is only way I will germ from now on since using it I haven't failed. Knock on wood. Get my rapid rooter or solo cup in the 90s to low 100s.and it works well. Just keep the medium moist.

Last edited:
Day 1: all is going well. Removed that seed coating skin from a couple that had leaves shut.
20200215_070355.jpg
20200215_070342.jpg

Day 8: everything is going well. One plant did not make it. Problems leaving the shell. He or she may have made it but I got 13 others that was a ways ahead and no need when looking for a good 2 to choose. Fed them microbes and seaweed yesterday.
20200222_072035.jpg
20200222_072031.jpg

Ordered my heating mat Sunday and nothing yet (maybe Jeff is filling in for bankruptcy).Since beans were already in water for 24 hrs,had to start them anyway.Placed the tray on the tv receicer for some heat.One is up and waiting for the other.
Your 14 for 14 is really exceptionnal IMO.
Keep it up!

Ordered my heating mat Sunday and nothing yet (maybe Jeff is filling in for bankruptcy).Since beans were already in water for 24 hrs,had to start them anyway.Placed the tray on the tv receicer for some heat.One is up and waiting for the other.
Your 14 for 14 is really exceptionnal IMO.
Keep it up!
Thank ya do you got a heater vent? Those work well too. I'm actually perfect for about the last 28 or so. The only few that hasnt germinated for me in a year was an old stock freebie that was told was old stock. A plant hermied on me said what the heck and I tried 11seeds and I got one to actually grow. And then mephisto 24 carat i only got 1 out of 3 to germ. And at that time a few others contacted me and said they had problems with theirs as well.

Back