Indoor Boognelson makes hippie snacks

Where to start? i have anxiety issues and problems thats lead me on this path.over the last few years it's been a rollercoaster trying to find strains that agree with my body and help in situations. Over the last year I've grown several different kinds and have found a couple strains that work well. I want to further my growing abilities by creating and hunting for some more that work well with me and has a dash of CBD in em possibly. Not 1:1. After alot of online research, help with other members, my own growing experience I've decided to do some breeding. It's going to be a small setup. This is all for personal use. This will be my journal

I got a 2x2x4 tent should be here tomorrow. I plan on using an HLG 100 light. I'm going to run solo cups.
I have ordered 10 regular seeds mandalorian genetics anvil auto
I have ordered 10 regular seeds CBD gold widow auto.

alright, now here is the plan and where I go goose.

Step 1. Grow 10 CBD gold seeds, 10 anvil seeds, choose Male CBD gold widow (purple pheno) X best choosing Anvil to make F1 seeds
Time = 3 months roughly

Step 2. Grow 20 F1s select best male and female. Breed to make F2.
Time = 3months roughly

Step 3. Grow F2s. Choose worthy male.take pollen and cross with fastbuds G14,rocbudinc rocdawgfunk, LSD-25
Time = 3months.

Anvil X CBD Gold WidowX G14 = Golden Goose

Anvil X CBD Gold Widow X rocdawgfunk = Funky Goose

AnvilX CBD Gold widow X LSD-25= Silly goose

Step 4: take male Golden Goose with female Silly Goose and create Goose's Widow.
Time= 3months

Golden Goose X Silly Goose = Goose's Widow

Step 5: grow the gooses and look for phenos.

I'll update this as my stuff comes in.

@Machamillion @BCBudlady @FullAuto245 @St. Tom @Trichome farmer
Have fun with it!!! Hope you find the just right meds for you.

20 seeds is a good amount cause you can discard 90% of the generation and chuck the 10% of your choice. To do this two times just to find males in the F2 is serious pollen chucking and you could find a special male to breed with. It will be nice to follow this project!

L
20 seeds is a good amount cause you can discard 90% of the generation and chuck the 10% of your choice. To do this two times just to find males in the F2 is serious pollen chucking and you could find a special male to breed with. It will be nice to follow this project!
agreed talking to the breeder of the gold widow. There is a pink pheno. He said it's the best of the 3 between green purple and pink. So I may look for a male anvil and the female pink pheno as well. If it comes from a 10 pack. He said it's a good chance.

agreed talking to the breeder of the gold widow. There is a pink pheno. He said it's the best of the 3 between green purple and pink. So I may look for a male anvil and the female pink pheno as well. If it comes from a 10 pack. He said it's a good chance.
Nice breeder helping you out!
Some time in the process you may have to choose between pink, purple or whatever and the medicinal effect cause that is how it is breeding for two traits, you may end up with two strains from same batch. It will sort itself out down the path cause you will have too many seeds, can't grow all of them at the same time. 2x2 is nice, don't have to reach so far and maybe it's a low tent so you can put it on a table or some elevated workspace. You may want to be prepared so you can self a female later on when you find the special female cause the cbd to thc ratio seem to be difficult to isolate. Maybe it's easy to self or maybe not but that's the theory behind it, to breed out the genetics you don't want by selfing.

Last edited:
Back