I'm ready. Cherry Bomb that took the BOM months back was redonkulous ! So, wheres the link, and where are you shipping from? Just curious.
I've never recieved a bean from within the US - So it doesn't matter. I love new start up's. Especially respectable ones !

I'm ready. Cherry Bomb that took the BOM months back was redonkulous ! So, wheres the link, and where are you shipping from? Just curious.
I've never recieved a bean from within the US - So it doesn't matter. I love new start up's. Especially respectable ones !
Hey man...unless I am mistaken Bomb seeds is based in Holland

RAN CHERRY BOMB, 3 times , my friends said it was superb, scrog net first time,dam thing went nuts, got about 3 zips per plant, 2 phenos i came across was a heavy indica leaning strong plant with hard gooyey buds, second little more sativa, oh yea did do a cross pollination with russian rocket fuel male,got 35 seeds, oh yea. THC BOMB next, also 100 percent Germ. rate. This company has my support 110 percent..

Yo tetra 9 , got mine from True north seedbank,takes a bit but they are good people, been with them a long while. AND never had an issue. also get my HSO GEAR there,EMERALD TRIANGLE GEAR , SHORT STUFF , DUTCH PASSION, CANUCK GEAR, DNA GENITICS, NIRVANA GEAR, AND ALL preformed very well..ps call them by phone .

We are based in Holland and dispatch from norther Europe.
We have been around for quite a while, we launched the original THC bomb in 2007 and the rest of the range in 2009, so I guess we would think of ourselves more as growing steadily rather than a startup. But hey compared to some of the other Dutch banks (sensi etc) we are all babies.....

Back