It's nice to have you guys around!

I have a THC Bomb growing, she'll be a month old in 5 days, started on 05/15. :)

@Dr. Babnik That's the seed from the friendly comparison grow thst @hotrodnyc couldn't finish.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

Looks good, @witchyhour
There will probably be a break in growing, depending on whether I can get Her Ladyship to water or not. I'll be moving for my new job in 6 weeks time. I will either harvest what I have before I leave or i my first free weekend. Right now I am drinking coffee and waiting for phone calls from the credit institution (free translation) to talk about mortgage and the real estate agent to talk the small farm I want to but.

Looks good, @witchyhour
There will probably be a break in growing, depending on whether I can get Her Ladyship to water or not. I'll be moving for my new job in 6 weeks time. I will either harvest what I have before I leave or i my first free weekend. Right now I am drinking coffee and waiting for phone calls from the credit institution (free translation) to talk about mortgage and the real estate agent to talk the small farm I want to but.
Very nice! I'll keep my fingers crossed for everything to work out quickly and smoothly. Good luck with everything! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back