Great to have you here BombSeeds!! I am really looking forward to running a few of your strains next summer!! Between Widowbomb, Atomic, Medibomb#2 and Cherry Bomb auto its going to be awesome!!

Hi All!
What can i say, it is nice to feel so welcomed so quickly!
We are really stoked to be part of such a great community and we all look forward to continuing to serve you all with our genetics, which is just a case of sharing our labour of love with you all!
Big props to my man SonofHobbs for getting this all set up and to 912Greenskell for the initial nudge to stop lurking and to actually participate!

We hope that we can be of as much help to you all as possible, BUT please be patient with us, we are not a big group of guys and girls like some of the other breeders so we cannot spend as much time here as we would like. That being said if you need us in a hurry you can PM me and i will try my hardest to come back to you.

As for Bomb Badges, i know SonofHobbs is on the case!

Much love to you all

Dan - Bomb Seeds

@BombSeeds welcome to AFN! Glad to have you guys here. My very first ever grow was the THC bomb auto and I managed to get over a pound dry from four girls in a 2X4 tent with a 600w hps. A year later....still my biggest yielding girls....it was a great uniform strain with just the biggest tops. Loved training. I can't wait to try some of your other gear.....here's a link to the grow I mentioned above documented start to finish right here on AFN.....

Thanks to you, Bomb, for joining the site, I'm looking forward to hearing more about the goings-on at Bomb HQ and your strain line up.

I'm sure you'll find lots of volunteers here if you need test growers, or test tokers. :passit:

Back