You need to give yourself more credit aswell bro great genetics need great growers to reach there full potential.
anybody would be very happy with that girl well done my friend

We have a couple that we have been working on for a few years now but they are not ready yet. One in particular is a cross with a very well known purple strain, but unfortunately she is proving a tricky bitch to stabilise. If we release a Purple strain it MUST be purple in its genetics not just environmentally, so making that guaranteed is important.
As I have also said, i would be very happy if we could get our hands on some ducksfoot as that would make the best plant for stealth grows.
Lastly this is something we would love to pursue as well but we havn't found a pheno that we can use yet....View attachment 593454

I think if we could nail a naturally variegated ducksfoot cross, it would be undetectable.....Apart from the smell....

Thanks 2stoned, I appreciate the compliment :biggrin:.

Bomb, both would be amazing! I know some old school guerilla growers in the south U.S. who would flat out come out of retirement for a variegated auto flowering ducksfoot.:worship: also I do vape, most of what's in the background is flavorings, vg, and pg to make it. I'm big on saving money and learning a new skill at the same time:biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks 2stoned, I appreciate the compliment :biggrin:.

Bomb, both would be amazing! I know some old school guerilla growers in the south U.S. who would flat out come out of retirement for a variegated auto flowering ducksfoot.:worship:
Someone on AFN has an auto flower ducks foot I will look for the thread..

Hey Elvis, you are always the King in my eyes.

Oh Thank you very much!!!
eimages.jpg

We have a couple that we have been working on for a few years now but they are not ready yet. One in particular is a cross with a very well known purple strain, but unfortunately she is proving a tricky bitch to stabilise. If we release a Purple strain it MUST be purple in its genetics not just environmentally, so making that guaranteed is important.
As I have also said, i would be very happy if we could get our hands on some ducksfoot as that would make the best plant for stealth grows.
Lastly this is something we would love to pursue as well but we havn't found a pheno that we can use yet....View attachment 593454

I think if we could nail a naturally variegated ducksfoot cross, it would be undetectable.....Apart from the smell....

That is probably the most unique plant I have ever see!! Cool!!

Back