@BombSeeds did you mean big bomb auto of yours or big bud auto? I assume big bomb lol....I'll have to give it a try then!
You guys plan on throwing any cool competitions or anything? I've got one photo period going now, it's my first, just to get my feet wet....but I've been eyeing bubble bomb for awhile now to do my first full run with and maybe select a nice pheno to work with for awhile. Thanks for joining the community, glad to see you guys here

Apologies, i meant Big Bomb. It is our Big Bud x Bomb#1 cross. We have it in both Auto and Photo versions which are very similar in most ways except yield obviously. They both have a quite earthy skunk aroma but more pleasing taste than the original Big Bud.

Hey All - we have just been sent some info from one of our friends in North America who grew out a batch of THC Bomb for their Medical collective. They had it batch tested across 3 sample plants from a full grow of 30, and it averaged wait for it.....29.3% THC!

This is the photo version not the auto but still i know a few of you guys and girls are growing THC Bomb photo this season, so now you have something to aim for.

Green Karma to you all.

Very impressive @BombSeeds .. Look forward to growing some of your girls...:pass:
Yeah it's definitely time to loop back around and give thc bomb auto another shot!! Got some monsters my first grow! Pulled just over 16oz dry from four of them my very first ever grow! Fully Documented here under organics somewhere lol after the illuminautos drop I'll grab some bomb strains....

Hey All - we have just been sent some info from one of our friends in North America who grew out a batch of THC Bomb for their Medical collective. They had it batch tested across 3 sample plants from a full grow of 30, and it averaged wait for it.....29.3% THC!

This is the photo version not the auto but still i know a few of you guys and girls are growing THC Bomb photo this season, so now you have something to aim for.

Green Karma to you all.

I Just completed a THC BOMB AUTO grow and smoke report.

Didn't need to send any in for tests to know it passed your 22% stated max.

unnamed.png

Now I need a bomb badge !

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

PS: the yield on this crop was cRaZy high as well

Back