Alright, made a reported post for the badge as a reminder and we'll get that baby in action!

Germinating Atomic Bomb and Widow Bomb today for my Bomb Seeds seed test! Pretty excited! LOVE White Widow and the Widow Bomb sounds fantastic! Atomic sounds dangerous! :hump: Thanks again @BombSeeds

Alright, made a reported post for the badge as a reminder and we'll get that baby in action!

Germinating Atomic Bomb and Widow Bomb today for my Bomb Seeds seed test! Pretty excited! LOVE White Widow and the Widow Bomb sounds fantastic! Atomic sounds dangerous! :hump: Thanks again @BombSeeds
So we're not waiting on the green light from Waxi?

Widow bomb sounds sooooo good! My first auto was a Spliff Seeds White Widow. LOVED it! I need to grow some again soon, I love the aroma!

Back