We are based in Holland and dispatch from norther Europe.
We have been around for quite a while, we launched the original THC bomb in 2007 and the rest of the range in 2009, so I guess we would think of ourselves more as growing steadily rather than a startup. But hey compared to some of the other Dutch banks (sensi etc) we are all babies.....

Nice to meet you. Nice job on the Cherry Bomb Auto, she's a beauty. Best wishes on a record breaking quarter !

Welcome Bomb seeds to the best autoflower web site on the NET I hope to try your gear in the near future. I do a lot of journals Iam looking forward to doing a grow journal of one of your strains .

Here is the cherry bomb i nominated she is a fantastic specimen
Welcome aboard bomb seeds
71_CherryBomb.jpg

I just finished a Thc bomb auto. Probably chopped a bit early, 75 days (out of bud lol), pretty sure I had a long flower pheno. Lovely plant, I did some heavy lst and I should have cut more lower bud sites off to help the top develop. In other words this wasn't great on my part, but the genetics allowed it to still do great. Also keep in mind this was my second plant ever, just as more testament to the genetics. Great work Bomb, thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG0639.jpg
    IMAG0639.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 132
I just finished a Thc bomb auto. Probably chopped a bit early, 75 days (out of bud lol), pretty sure I had a long flower pheno. Lovely plant, I did some heavy lst and I should have cut more lower bud sites off to help the top develop. In other words this wasn't great on my part, but the genetics allowed it to still do great. Also keep in mind this was my second plant ever, just as more testament to the genetics. Great work Bomb, thanks!
Nice job Rusty - one question - Vape Much?
I take it those are e-juice bottles in the background?

Peace

You need to give yourself more credit aswell bro great genetics need great growers to reach there full potential.
anybody would be very happy with that girl well done my friend

Also would like to ask, any autos in the works for 2016?
We have a couple that we have been working on for a few years now but they are not ready yet. One in particular is a cross with a very well known purple strain, but unfortunately she is proving a tricky bitch to stabilise. If we release a Purple strain it MUST be purple in its genetics not just environmentally, so making that guaranteed is important.
As I have also said, i would be very happy if we could get our hands on some ducksfoot as that would make the best plant for stealth grows.
Lastly this is something we would love to pursue as well but we havn't found a pheno that we can use yet....
Variagated Acer.jpg

I think if we could nail a naturally variegated ducksfoot cross, it would be undetectable.....Apart from the smell....

Back