Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds - Berry Bomb

Nice grow, I'll be watching.

Can't believe I didn't think of using cord to prevent the tent from denting :slap:

Nice grow, I'll be watching.

Can't believe I didn't think of using cord to prevent the tent from denting :slap:
It doesn't work. This was the first time I tried and I'm a little disappointed. I've got more tricks though, keep watching :D

The negative pressure was actually the bane of my last grow. I had mouldey nugs on my rear perimeter where there was contact +condensation (of course there was!) I had the last one scrogged so I thought the trellis would hold it but it didn't. Next run I'm doing a double trellis to see if that helps. With these autos, a scrogged didn't seem plausible but as the dreams catch up, it's only the Berry Bombs that are too short.

Happy Holidays Everyone

Quick week 11 update. Shit's on fire! Everyone looks happy and healthy, temperatures are remaining steady. I have been hand watering and I have to leave town for a few days so I'm trying to get my old watering system back together to keep things alive. In the past couple of runs I would let the coco dry out way too much and didn't mind watering them heavily, leaving them in the run-off and then letting them chill for a 3 day weekend. I think that was one of my many identified mistakes that I'm working to rectify this run. So far nothing has ever dried out at all. I think the feeding was a little heave, adjusted and recovered nicely. Gonna get the watering system setup on a timer with small spray heads on a 3x daily routine (maybe 2x but I'm going to have to monitor it closely since the water uptake increases so much in flower and I'm already seeing it a LOT in the Candy Cane. She's stacking nicely btw and gonna grow some monstrous, chunky buds I think. My previous Candy Cane run was in the summer and it was heat stressed then caught bud rot. What I salvaged has become my current favorite and I can't wait to get a good run in to see what she can really do.
I'm happy to see so much uniqueness between all of these plants. I know that we usually like to see uniformity in genetics but as I understand it different phenotypes will commonly express in even the most stable of genetics. I'm hoping to see some good diversity and compare to the photo counterparts later on.

Berry Bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is getting super crystally already which is interesting. Given how long they were kinda stunted for at the beginning, I have to wonder if she might be finishing all tiny like that? Some of her hairs are turning brown even. My autos in the past have grown a lot longer than I thought autos would grow but they always finished nice and big and ripe. I'm hoping for the same here. I'll be pretty bummed if I buggered em up but that's why we buy multiple seeds amirite?

Anyway, here's everyone:
berry-bombs-Week-11-update.JPG

Here's Berry Bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]:
berry-bomb-1-Week11-update.JPG

Berry Bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
berry-bomb-2-Week11-update.JPG

and here are the Blue Dream girls looking fantastic.
BD1-week-11.jpg

BD2-week-11.jpg

I've gotta say, after reading some of these other reviews I'm very disappointed with how my berry bombs are coming along. I'm really looking forward to smoking these ones but I'm really looking forward to running another one under better conditions in hopes of a better return.
The blue dreams are both stretched up now, the candy cane is still a monster but I clearly did something wrong with the Berry Bombs.

Might not be you bud. Just like they just paused. @budelee has experience with bomb seeds. What ya think?

Might not be you bud. Just like they just paused. @budelee has experience with bomb seeds. What ya think?
Whats up bro!! Ya caught me at the end of my work day so i have plenty of time to tell ya about my experience with Bomb Seeds..first off i had THC Bomb and Cherry Bomb..the ones i didnt accidentally kill,grew into monsters and gave some damn fine schmokee!!! I will be doing my smoke report but what seems to be the issuee here?? The grow?? Edit :i have to specify that i had their autos

Last edited:
Whats up bro!! Ya caught me at the end of my work day so i have plenty of time to tell ya about my experience with Bomb Seeds..first off i had THC Bomb and Cherry Bomb..the ones i didnt accidentally kill,grew into monsters and gave some damn fine schmokee!!! I will be doing my smoke report but what seems to be the issuee here?? The grow?? Edit :i have to specify that i had their autos

RD here has a couple that the buds seemed to have stalled out. I think 77 days at the last pics. His other plants look good.

Ahhhh,i kinda breezed thru the journal and wasnt sure if they were autos...at 77 days they are prolly about done gaining size..i may have missed the post about the nute change to flower...RD can ya tell me a bit more

I generally followed the gh feed chart but I've been keeping it somewhat diluted. I watched for the signs from the plants before moving on from veg to flower nutes.
I think it stalled early in veg and took a fairly long time to recover. Neither got very big but they're definitely unique. The one got bushier and the other stretched a couple of inches but grew just 2 tops and already looks like it's Ripening.
I think it comes down to autos generally needing to be pampered from day 1. Most of the autos I've run to date have been from Crop King and they have been VERY forgiving.
I have 3 more of these berry bomb seeds. I will run them again and pamper them and see what happens. I'd really like to give the cherry bomb a shot someday. I really appreciate a good flavor above many other properties. Hopefully these still turn out tasty.

Back