Sweet Seeds Bob's Sweet Seeds Grow - Chapter One: Bruce Banner Auto © & Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto ©

You have some heavy duty trichome coverage. Those plants have been happy. The time lapse is so cool. Thanks for posting another one. How many days was that over?

You have some heavy duty trichome coverage. Those plants have been happy. The time lapse is so cool. Thanks for posting another one. How many days was that over?
Thank you :redface:
This timelapse was 7 days I think.

Last edited:
Day 83:

Harvested the Bruce Banner Auto as I found some mold in the main cola. The smell is just amazing!!. Came in the house and my wife said I smelled like a Dutch coffeeshop!! I took it as a compliment :mrgreen:
I'm writing this as I'm smoking the scissor hash and it is just...:baked:

This is where the mold was...
20210606_114437_small.jpg

Just before cutdown...
20210606_114446_small.jpg

The main cola. Removed all the five finger leaves and cut down the suggarleaf until I hit trichomes. After drying I'll trim that up a bit nicer.
20210606_115121_small.jpg

The 'pretty' buds. These will go to the curing jar for 'long time' storage. Hehe long time...
20210606_120309_small.jpg

I hesitated for one minute, thinking I would leave this to go a bit further, but I have so many more to come.
I decided to harvest it as well and hang it up to dry. It will be used either for bubble hash or squishing.
20210606_120326_small.jpg

The remaining pictures weren't on the phone when I got back in, but you get the drift of it ;)

Congrats on the finish! Looks like it will give quite a bit. Is is safe to hang dry if there is a potential mold issue in there?

Congrats on the finish! Looks like it will give quite a bit. Is is safe to hang dry if there is a potential mold issue in there?
Thx mate and thank you for the :slap: :pass:
I removed the moldy pieces and then some from the main cola. Checked the remaining branches while trimming and didn't find any. But as I'm typing this I'm thinking I might do a wash in water with some hydrogen peroxide, but won't that make it worse... Don't know. Man I'm wasted from that scissor hash. Can any of the greats chime in here please...

Day 84:

We go on with Sweet Amnesia Haze which is expressing more and more trichomes it seems. In stead of turning amber new trichomes appear which of course are not even milky yet. Look at me complaining... hehe.:gassy1:
After all the pain I've caused these ladies I'm glad she's is doing so great and I've got time. Meanwhile Bruce Banner is drying in the shed stinking up the place. Oh, man the smell... But I digress... Here are some pictures :toke:
20210607_191031_small.jpg

20210607_191043_small.jpg

20210607_191104_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Day 85:

Hey Guys,

Hot day today, but this lady don't mind. Saw it earlier today on the forum on somebody's thread and joked about the fact that a bit stress can't do that much harm. Look at this beauty, I stressed the crap out of her and still she's throwing pistel after pistel! :woohoo:
Also it seems that the lemony smell that was so abundant a couple of weeks ago has made place for a more herbal smell. I sure do hope the lemon comes back and if not I still have Sweet Fang Lemon to look out for. :dragon5:

20210608_190359_small.jpg

20210608_190416_small.jpg

20210608_190434_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Day 86:

I was curious and spent some time in the 'very hot' greenhouse. The heat works a charm for my aching back though, so :thumbsup:
But after a night of charging my old smartphone I was ready to go take some more detailed shots of the trichomes.

210609_133643_small.jpg

210609_133734_small.jpg

210609_133759_small.jpg

210609_133811_small.jpg

210609_133825_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Your welcome Blue :cheers:

Back