Sweet Seeds Bob's Sweet Seeds Grow - Chapter One: Bruce Banner Auto © & Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto ©

Smoke report
Hey Guys,

It's been a couple weeks since I posted here, but after two weeks of curing the Sweet Amnesia Haze & three weeks for Bruce Banner I can give you my experience with both strains. I've been smoking both regularly and Bruce Banner has become my favorite daytime smoke. It's a very uplifting and energy giving weed. The smell has become quite floral right after opening the jar, but after a few whiffs the smell becomes more sweet, roasted caramel like. I'm still leaning to say it smells like my wife her homemade granola, but it has become sweeter more caramel like. I like it a lot.

Until this week I've been smoking joints only, but on Wednesday my new vape arrived so I tried the Bruce Banner in that device. The floral taste which is so prevalent just after opening the jar is there!! Oh boy, this is just great! After trying a couple of temperatures I chose 201°C / 394°F and this gives me the best and longest floral taste from Bruce Banner. Go higher and you get stoned faster, but the taste goes to popcorn real fast. While this is 'fun' and a nice flavor in the beginning I ended up with a bad (bitter) aftertaste. So for Bruce Banner 201°C is perfect :thumbsup:

Sweet Amnesia Haze is a very stoney weed. Perfect for bedtime or a day of doing nothing (ah...doing nothing *bliss*). After two weeks of curing the smell isn't changing that much. It smells skunky and has an fresh soil like pine smell to it. The smell isn't that prevailing as with Bruce Banner though, but I'm still glad I got this seed as a freebie with my order as Bruce Banner is a very activating weed, the opposite can be said about the Amnesia Haze.
I prefer to smoke the Amnesia Haze in a joint as the flavor in the vape can get to skunky and it leaves a chemical, diesel like taste in my mouth.

All in all I like Bruce Banner Auto very much! Never have I smoked such an activating weed, which is good for me as I'm kind of hard to get started :wiz:
Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto is a good weed. A very sweet musky weed. If you're looking for a good bedtime smoke then I can recommend this one.
But if I had to choose between the two I definitely choose Bruce as it is activating as hell :jointman:

:woohoo1::crying::headbang::thumbsup: Now the score:

• Bruce Banner Auto
    • Bag appeal: 8/10
    • Smell: 10/10
    • Taste joint: 8/10
    • Taste vape: 10/10
    • High: 9/10

• Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto
    • Bag appeal: 8/10
    • Smell: 7/10
    • Taste joint: 7/10
    • Taste vape: 6/10
    • High: 8/10

Regards,

Bob

Nice one man, thanks for that report .... Sweet Amnesia here I come

Awesome report friend! Thank you for such a detailed rundown. Have to run that description past my patient and see if it's on the short list. Wicked job on the grow overall. Really liked reading along.

Nice smoke report!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! :thumbsup:

Enjoy it!

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo
Thanks Apolo :thumbsup:
Made some rosin today. Bruce Banner is soo flavorful :yay:
20210709_161610_small.jpg

The Amnesia Haze didn't have much flavor, but as I tested it last I could say that this is a hard hitter, at least for me that is. Where Bruce Banner is more an activating strain. The Amne will knock you right into that cosy spot in the couch and keep you there for the remainder of the afternoon :baked:

First press at 87°C / 189°F 3min heatup and 3min press
20210709_161709_small.jpg

Second press at 96°C / 205°F 3min heatup and 3min press
20210709_161716_small.jpg

Third press 105°C / 221°F 3min heatup and 3min press
20210709_161729_small.jpg

Good work guys!!

Regards,

Bob

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Well this is awkward. At first didn't know if/how to tell it here and also don't want this thread to turn into a thrash the seedhouse one, because I'm actually very satisfied with my initial purchase. Bruce Banner was a good plant to grow and the bud that came of it was fire so here goes...

After this grow I got a coupon code from @Sweet Seeds Apolo just like @Sweet Seeds promised in the Bruce Banner thread. I went to their site to select the strains I liked and even got to choose a t-shirt :woohoo: , but when I got to the shipping part I couldn't select anything and got an error.
So I contacted Apolo and he in turn made contact with homebase. Yesterday he returned with the message that he's sorry, but that Sweet Seeds has stopped shipping to certain European country's and mine is among them. Well...the answer I got was not the one I expected, but I can accept it.

Then why am I posting it here??? Well...I still have the coupon code and among the nice cultivators on AFN must be someone who lives in one of these country's. So if you can check off the above send me a dm and I'll forward you the coupon code as it would otherwise go to waste.

Regards,

B

Another update on the seeds front. The coupon code has been dealt with :headbang:
Since no one here contacted me I asked a friend of mine who lives in one of the countries they send to if he wanted them and he was willing to accept them for me and even send them through :cheers:

Back