Indoor Bob's Mars Hydro adventure, growing in a TS1000+60x60 Complete Tent Kits

Hello dude, if you are gonna top, I would leave it until the 4th node is out above the 3rd a bit, so there is stem between them...
Screenshot_20211124-221944-256.png

Thanks mate! Then I'll do that as soon as the node becomes more pronounced. :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

Smooth sailing so far. :goodluck:
All four cups are alive and everybody looks happy doing their thing. Not much else to do today but feeding and taking pictures...:pop:

Port & Stilton S1 - day 8
20211125_102637_small.jpg

Amnesia XXL Auto - day 12
20211125_102646_small.jpg

Even the Purple Kush is starting to show her pretty little head:woohoo:
Manually removed the helmet by accident while watering the cup. She don't mind :coffee:
20211125_102658_small.jpg

After feeding this was the amount of solution that was left in the tray...
20211125_102716_small.jpg

...And this results in the following measurements. A bit high on the humidity side of things, but this will even out in a couple of hours as the dip in humidity, on the right side, was the moment I opened up the tent.
Screenshot_20211125-114001.jpg

And finally...A couple of seconds worth of timelapse :cheers:

Good morning everyone,

Let me start with a quote...
I predict the emergence of a little one :yay:

This prediction hasn't come out... As soon as the little seedling emerged above the medium it stopped growing.
20211126_102829_small.jpg

Now I'm to far ahead of things to start another Solocup, so we'll have to do with the three remaining plants, which are doing just fine :thumbsup:

Port & Stilton S1 - day 9
20211126_102950_small.jpg

Amnesia XXL Auto - day 13
20211126_102959_small.jpg

Groupshot. If you like to find out how everything is going with the Wedding Glue I kindly refer you to my other thread over HERE
20211126_103037_small.jpg

Got the news today that I've got to wait a bit longer on my Fan/Filter combo set. It will probably be January before my package arrives and that's far into flower before everything gets here. Oh well, Covid-19 I guess. It is what it is :shrug:
This means I'm getting to McGuyver the shit out of something. Went to a local warehouse and bought me some supplies.
  • Small 10cm/4" bathroom fan to mount in the wall.
  • Two screw clamps (don't know if that's the right name for it, but that's how I'm gonna call it :) )
  • 5m/15f of metal ducting.
  • 1.5m/ 5f power cable.
  • One powerplug.
  • One Sonoff basic.
7145ec40-b6e3-4bb3-947c-845bfa585fcd.jpg

Connecting the parts is easy peasy.
  1. Screw the wires from one side on the terminals from the powerplug.
  2. Screw the other side of the wires to the terminals (Input) on the Sonoff.
  3. Screw the wires from the fan to the terminals (output) on the Sonoff.
  4. Tighten the metal ducting with a clamp to the fan.
  5. I mounted the fan beneath my table in one of the holes of the tent and tightened the tent sleeve around it.
  6. Connected the other side of the metal ducting to the ventilation hole, which I prepared a couple of weeks ago.
The only thing to do was connect the Sonoff to the eWlink app and now I have control over the fan from anywhere in the world. Momentarily I've only ran some tests to see which configuration would fit my needs, since I installed the Autopot system and turned it on. But for now it runs 5min, stops and waits for one hour and then starts again for 5min, and so on...

I'm looking into integrating the Sonoff into my Android app. Should be possible since Blynk allows for webhooks, but we'll see :thumbsup:
I rather had not spend the 50€ on all the parts, but the reassurance I get from installing this before my plants go iffy is well worth it :coffee:

Back