Indoor Bob's Mars Hydro adventure, growing in a TS1000+60x60 Complete Tent Kits

Frekkin' tired. Been working since 3am yesterday. So I'm making it myself easy...

Goodnight
night.gif

Hey Guys,

Today got to spend some time with the ladies :cheers:
Checking them out and pampering them. Everything seems to be ok so that's fine by me :d5:

Let's start with the Port & Stilton. Rubbing her leaves gives off the smell of ripe bud:yoinks:
Port & Stilton S1 - day 17
20211203_155034_small.jpg

Port & Stilton S1 - day 17
20211203_155047_small.jpg

The Amnesia seems to react well to her "special" treatment :naughtystep:
Amnesia XXL Auto - day 21
20211203_155054_small.jpg

Amnesia XXL Auto - day 21
20211203_155100_small.jpg

And look who lost her training wheels? I removed the dome just before taking these pictures, so I'm keeping an eye out on her for the time being.
Purple Kush Auto - day 3
20211203_155109_small.jpg

Purple Kush Auto - day 3
20211203_155130_small.jpg

Off course here's a timelapse from the last 24 hours.:toke:

Regards,

B

Yes sireeee, you show those plants how its done....YeeeeHawwwwww! :naughtystep:

Damn, been busy figuring out how to make a timelapse with the temp & humid graph inserted, but that's harder then it looks :coffee2:
So only a plain vanilla timelapse for now :toke:

Staying away from your plants can have it's downside... Today I found my plants like this...
20211205_180903_small.jpg

They all show the same symptoms... :cuss:
20211205_180919_small.jpg

I checked the pH of the nutrient solution and low an behold it was at 6.86!! Damn, should have put a bubbler inside the tank, then the pH would have been stable after the second adjusting... In the nutrient tank there was also debris floating around... Probably a reation between the products used, but they never bothered me before.
20211205_180911_small.jpg

Will she pull through? It is as if the canna gods are doing everything they can to keep me from growing a forth plant... Until she falls over I'm keeping her.
20211205_180926_small.jpg

I mixed up a new batch of solution. Eight liter to be exact. pH 6.10, EC 1089µS/cm².
Flushed the Solocups with 500ml each of the new solution and drained everything that went through the cups. Tomorrow I'll do the same after rechecking the pH. I'm also putting in a bubbler to aerate the solution and keep it moving.

Here's another timelapse from the last 24h...

Hey Growmies. Bob here and this time I'm growing indoors :headbang:

My new toys have arrived and I must admit they didn't stay in the box for very long!!
Let me start by thanking @Marshydro for helping me in creating this custom setup as space was a bit tight, but as you can see it fits perfectly!.
I asked for the 2x2x5' tent in stead of the standard 2.3x2.3x5.25' tent which came with the TS1000 2.3x2.3 complete kit and Mars Hydro delivered :bow:
View attachment 1385826

This light is just amazing. When I turned it on I was flabbergasted at the amount of light it produced...
View attachment 1385833

Only to discover the light was turned at it's lowest setting... Turning the light to 100% really hurt my eyes, so I turned it back down again :cooldance:
View attachment 1385836

The bottom side. The camera doesn't do it justice as I tried different settings, but the resulting picture stayed approximately the same.
View attachment 1385835

But trust me...You can't look directly into the light
View attachment 1385842

Some of you must have noticed....The tent is upside down. :clapper: This is done for a reason and that being the temperature in the room where the tent is at.
In a thread a couple of days/weeks (ya, I'm a stoner) ago we where discussing the fact that we could use the heat from the light to heat up the tent and it's inhabitants, but for that the extraction needs to go through the bottom. To make room for the inline fan + filter combo, which is still on it's way, but that's no issue for now I bought a "Lack" table from Ikea which is 55x55cm and this fits perfectly inside the tent. On top of that I'll lay a 60x60cm plant tray so everything underneath stays nice an dry.
View attachment 1385834

If need be I can cut down the legs of the table so there's just enough space under there to install the filter and fan so as to optimize the growing room upstairs.
View attachment 1385837

I guess all I have to do now is... :growing:

Regards,

Bob

@JSH1973 @Suki813 @St. Tom @Trichome farmer @pop22 @blue @WildBill @nizmoKush @MassMom @Seedstockers-Mark @Jean-O @Antonio_DutchPassion @TheMongol @

I like this. So, the idea is, the heat from the light rises. Normally you would put the fan/filter at the top of the tent to expel that heat ASAP as it rises off the light. However, if you want or need the heat, put the fan/filter at the bottom of the tent so that the heat gets sucked down from the top through the tent (heating it) then expelled out the bottom. Yes? (I do have a hard time heating up my big girls tent with my light) Hmmmmm.....

I like this. So

I like this. So, the idea is, the heat from the light rises. Normally you would put the fan/filter at the top of the tent to expel that heat as it rises off the light. However, if you want or need the heat, put the fan/filter at the bottom of the tent so that the heat gets sucked down from the top through the tent (heating it) then expelled out the bottom. Yes?

With the lungroom A/C set to 76*F
I still have my filter at the top back of the tent with a clip on blowing downwards on the Mars SP6500. My light came with mounts on the driver, but nothing on the light to mount it to. No idea if that's the way it's supposed to be.
It's ok. The heat from the driver just adds the the lung room tent..............that driver runs pretty hot. Ceiling fan on low helps from the lung room air from getting stratified. Intake air comes in from the left bottom 8in intake with 8in venting and taped it to the side of the tent about 3ft up to help from taking the coolest air in the lung room.
The last two key changes to the tent with the intake position and ceiling fan on low were key in getting this tent in a stable condition.
I bang my damn head every time I open the tent and see the stunted girls. They sure as hell would have MUCH better IF I had got the tent dialed with the current set up!!! LOL!

With the lungroom isolated from the house central system, I think the only change I'll have to make when winter hits hard is add a hot oil radiator for when the 4x4 tent goes off cycle. Running the seed tent during that period would help somewhat with that. Having the central heat off in the room keeps it from knocking down the humidity when it comes on. The humidity would be in a constant state of flux.
Maybe something I've said will ring a bell with their particular set up.

I like this. So, the idea is, the heat from the light rises. Normally you would put the fan/filter at the top of the tent to expel that heat ASAP as it rises off the light. However, if you want or need the heat, put the fan/filter at the bottom of the tent so that the heat gets sucked down from the top through the tent (heating it) then expelled out the bottom. Yes? (I do have a hard time heating up my big girls tent with my light) Hmmmmm.....
And it does work. Air temperature is outside the tent 18.2°C, I know that as that's the temperature of the nutrient solution I keep there :wiz:. It get's sucked in through the side panels, which are closed, but still let air in. Inside there's a 30Watt fan, which is running at the lowest setting in the top right corner aimed at the top of the TS-1000. It is running at 75-80% and heats up the air inside to 24-25°C / 75-77°F.
Beneath the table I've temporarily installed a wall model inline fan connected via tubing to the outside which can suck the humidity out the tent from 80% to 60% in about 3 minutes. Running it for that time barely does anything with the temperature lowering it by only 0.3-0.4°C.
20211206_153352_small.jpg

Lowering the pH to 6.10 is received very well by the ladies. Normally I would start by showing pictures and end with a bit of timelapse, but this one really shows how they react to a fresh drink at the right values. Lesson learned (again :shrug:) Ladies and Gentlemen :oops1:
The second watering I switched the plants around [Left front went Left back, Right front went Right back & visa versa]

Port & Stilton S1 - day 20
20211206_153106_small.jpg

What do we have here @JSH1973 ?
20211206_153118_small.jpg

She's the stinkiest one!! Touching her leaves during moving really get's the smell everywhere, mhmmmm...
20211206_153155_small.jpg

Amnesia XXL Auto - day 24
20211206_153208_small.jpg

Her sidenodes are competing for apical dominance. Go branches go!!! I'm ready:tang:
20211206_153219_small.jpg

Even my little one has grown (see timelapse)
20211206_153327_small.jpg

Well people...Let that be a lesson in how not f#ck up your plants... I've learned a lot!! Again!! :woohoo1:

Regards,

:vibes:

Back