Indoor Bob's Mars Hydro adventure, growing in a TS1000+60x60 Complete Tent Kits

A couple of days ago I started with the preparation of the coco. First flushed it with a large amount of water. Afterwards I soaked the coco in a solution of water, Magnesium Sulfate and Calcium Nitrate which I pH'd down to 5.85 with Sulfuric acid. I let it sit there for about six hours after which I drained, refilled the container with only pH'd water, drained, refilled and drained. A lot of work to reuse coco, but the medium is sound and can be reused if treated properly.
Once drained enough I poured one liter of my DIY Bacillus amyloliquefaciens culture into the mix and let it do it's thing.

Today I filled my "containers" with it's medium and planted the seeds...

Amnesia XXL from Dinafem
20211109_130522_small.jpg

A big thank you to the anonymous donor of this Port&Stilton S1 from Mephisto :bow:
20211109_130644_small.jpg

Another donation by the lovely people from Seedstockers. Thanks @Seedstockers-Mark :cheers:
20211109_131004_small.jpg

If you want to know what the fourth strain is you'll have to take a look at my other thread --> HERE
20211109_151323_small.jpg

Or you could just scroll on and find out for your self :biggrin:
20211109_151328_small.jpg

20211109_151334_small.jpg

20211109_151340_small.jpg

20211109_151345_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Man, some great strains right there. I have an amnesia going too. Looking forward especially to your port n Stilton. Have some tucked away so interested in watching yours :headbang:

Man, some great strains right there. I have an amnesia going too. Looking forward especially to your port n Stilton. Have some tucked away so interested in watching yours :headbang:
Thanks bro! Got a few more on the way from @Jean-O. All are going to be in Solo cups, but still I predict a jungle in the coming months :muahaha:
Eight cups...would that be to much??? Promised Jean I'd grow two "Where's My Dog" and two "What the F#ck". I'll make it work...Maybe I'll hang a SCROG net, what do you guys think?

@Marshydro

Thanks bro! Got a few more on the way from @Jean-O. All are going to be in Solo cups, but still I predict a jungle in the coming months :muahaha:
Eight cups...would that be to much??? Promised Jean I'd grow two "Where's My Dog" and two "What the F#ck". I'll make it work...Maybe I'll hang a SCROG net, what do you guys think?

@Marshydro
A solo cup scroc is a very interesting idea.... Im all about seeing how that works out! you wont have to worry about tall plants in solo cups getting tipped over and injured. I

Man, some great strains right there. I have an amnesia going too.
Is it also from Dinafem? Always wondered to see a comparison between breeders as there are so many "same name" strains out there. Maybe I'll try to set a comparison grow up in the future. Off course I'll have to find the right strain ánd get the breeders to agree to send me over some of their "same name" strains :muahaha:
Looking forward especially to your port n Stilton. Have some tucked away so interested in watching yours :headbang:
Me to, Mephisto isn't a brand that's easily available for me, so I'm glad my generous donor gave me five seeds. If I like it, then I'll surely try to get some seeds with the next four ;)

A solo cup scroc is a very interesting idea....
I am an interesting fellow so we'll see how that turns out :rofl:

Im all about seeing how that works out! you wont have to worry about tall plants in solo cups getting tipped over and injured.
Then first I'll have to order that SCROG net, and a fan, and some other small stuff like a timer as my light is running 24/0 now.

And now a small update, not that there's much to tell at the moment, but I know how you all like pictures so much :kiss:

Removed the humidity domes to add some water as the edges of the cups where looking dry. Also I noticed that the humidity in the tent went down during the night. So I added about 20ml H2O to every cup.
20211111_094452_small.jpg

Really curious about the flavor of this one. @arty zan got his harvested not to long ago, so maybe he'll do a smoke report? In either way I'll find out myself in about 11weeks.
20211111_094519_small.jpg

Had this one in my collection for a long time. It seemed a good choice to put between the other strains as this is more Sativa...
20211111_094530_small.jpg

Do i need to say more? Except thank you to the @anonymous donor
20211111_094535_small.jpg

DHT44 (RHT05), temperature& humidity sensor
20211111_094759_small.jpg

Turned the light from 25% to about 40% as the temperature inside the tent dropped to 21.4°C/70.5°F during the night. @Marshydro, you got any idea how hot the light gets when you turn it to 100%?:toke:
20211111_094840_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Hey guys,

Not much of an update for the moment. None have surfaced as of yet.
I did order a 60x60 tray a couple of days ago and it arrived, but the fit isn't that spectacular... Oh well, live and learn...:shrug:
20211112_154333_small.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner. We have lift-off. The first to rise above ground is the Amnesia :woohoo1:
20211113_104431_small.jpg

Not far behind is Seedstockers' Wedding Glue. Not yet quite above ground, but it won't take long... Think I've got to get my action camera from under the dust and set it up for a timelapse.
20211113_104412_small.jpg

Hey guys and gals,

Still no difference in growth on the Amnesia. The Wedding Glue hasn't emerged as of yet.
If I don't see any growth in the next couple of days I'll have to start over.
I know, it's probably impatience from my side, but I think I should have sterilized the coco before I sowed the seeds. Saw a little fungus gnat flying around in the tent this morning... :cuss:

Good morning everyone,

Neither of the two unhatched seeds has surfaced so I checked the coco and both seeds where mush...Guess I should have followed my own advice and sterilized the coco. :shrug: So that's what I did today. Put some in the microwave for ten minutes and it's cooling down now.
Meanwhile I've put new seeds in a small glass with some tap water to soak and tonight I'll be sowing them in the sterilized coco.
20211115_100822_small.jpg

Let's keep our fingers :goodluck: that I've done it right this time :thumbsup:

Regards,

B

Back