Indoor Blue Mystic Autopot XL + 058-1825 COB + Organic Roots

Reaction score
hi all. I dropped a Nirvana Blue Mystic auto seed into the dirt and it showed it's first appearance on 12/22, with the root growing into the air. I buried the root with care and this seedling is doing real well.

I tried planting two seeds in this pot before, Blue Amnesia and OG kush but neither of them germinated. I think they're teaching me paitence and to not dig up the dirt to check on the seedlings.

Medium: Roots Organic soil amended with earth juice Rainbow mix pro bloom and high P bat guano, saturated towards the bottom of the pot. I used a thin layer of perlite, no more than an inch, as a bottom layer in the autopot instead of clay pebbles.

I used an airline tube and cut some holes along about 10" or so and layed it at the bottom of the pot before adding the perlite and substrate. This is a makeshift airdome that should help get more oxygen to the roots. Next time I plan on using a longer tube with holes perforated in, big enough to cover the entire bottom of the pot in a spiral pattern.

We'll be using humic and fulvic acids, as well as kelp, molasses and em-1 inoculant with reverse osmosis water.

Lighting: Right now she is vegging with a 50W 048-1212 3000K 90cri COB and a 60W 5500K CFL, once she is a little bigger and the lights are ready, blue mystic will rest under 2x 058-1825 3000k 90cri COBs @ ~80-90W each

I'm considering building a liquid cooled light bar for these cobs but was originally going to build them onto larger alpine passive heatsinks with 85 cfm fans.

Here we grow!

dropped bean into moist soil

12/22: seed shows first signs of growth with root in the air
12/25:
dscf1212-jpg.680484

12/27: seedling has started growing her second pair of leaves already, though they are tiny
dscf1216-jpg.680485

dscf1217-jpg.680487

dscf1218-jpg.680488

I filled a bucket resevoir with a quart or two of water to get a little moisture to the future rootzone to get the microbial life started

I feel like we have a happy lady right here, feel free to pull up a chair and watch her bloom

Attachments

• DSCF1212.JPG
    DSCF1212.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF1216.JPG
    DSCF1216.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCF1216.JPG
    DSCF1216.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF1217.JPG
    DSCF1217.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCF1218.JPG
    DSCF1218.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
:woohoo:
Cant wait to compare, maybe we will both have different phenos.
:pop:
:vibes::goodluck:

Can't say I planned on growing blue mystic, she was a freebie seed. But three plants have misfired - hobbit auto, blue amnesia, og kush - before planting blue mystic. I guess the gods think I oughta give blue mystic a try

Forgive me for abandoning this journal! Fortunately I will upload some pics of blue mystic before her chop, she's been thriving for nearly 14 weeks.

btw, she grew to that size with only 160W of COB leds. I then added the two 70W 1825s which was probably too much light. I eventually rewired some drivers and dimmed them down and I think that has helped her add some weight in the last week or two.

Was shooting for 8+ oz, would be happy with 6, looks like she'll come around over 200 grams, just waiting on a few nugs to dry a bit more.

shes super tasty and covered in frost, very satisfied with blue mystic and the autopot

Looks like she filled in that grow space perfectly. Frosty lady with lots of big colas, should be a great smoke.

Enjoy mang

will do, thanks! she turned out to be the size of the first four autos I grew in there. weighed out the nugs and looks like she yielded 190 grams + 42 grams popcorn/trim + a few grams already smoked

next will be red poison in the autopot, she's already sprouted and doing real well as a young seedling. I'll be dimming down the lights a lot next grow and keep an eye on the ph of the resevoir, didn't do much of that with blue mystic. and less humic acids, the autopot was getting gunked up

That some good medicine man, I'm jelly of that girl. She's huge, definitely give us an update of true dry weight..Enjoy the product budd

Back