Sweet Seeds Blessed Does Cream Mandarine XL

I went into the room tonight and man, oh man you ought to see the triches on the Mutant. It is going to be he heaviest trichomed plant I have grown. And to think I almost tossed it out.

never toss your mutants unless the main stem gets all stupid!!! every time i get one i cash in!!

Last edited:
Ok.. here is a plug for the Alien X Triangle from Mephisto. While I was enjoying myself partaking of her pleasure I made this post on the wrong thread and put it on Terra Firmas instead. So, I will repost it here in case anyone missed it and wanted to see it.

Here we go at 50 days! The mutant still amazes me with the trichomes. The leaves are starting to curl from all the trichs on the bud. Too bad the buds are small as is the plant, but I am sure going to enjoy her!

Mutant
Mutant.JPG
Mutanta.JPG
Mutante.jpg

Other Two Plants
Oil Rig 004.jpg
Oil Rig 006.jpg
Oil Rig 011.jpg
Oil Rig 012.jpg

The Whole Room with Photos behind the Autos. The Photos are in Veg and I will flip when autos are done.
wholeroom.jpg

Hey folks... checked the calender and we are at day 65 so a full 9 weeks plus 2 days. I still have a wait to go. All leaf color is bright green, so.. also need to get in there and check the trichomes as well.

First I am going to post the Mutant. This thing is going to be over 20% and I wouldn't doubt that it will be higher. The amount of resin on this girl is just amazing. I had some photo growers over last night and they were blown away.
9weeks 004.jpg
9weeks 005.jpg
9weeks 006.jpg

And the other two plants. :)
9weeks 002.jpg
9weeks 003.jpg
9weeks 008.jpg
9weeks 009.jpg
9weeks 012.jpg

They're fattening up nicely Blessed. Don't be surprised if they go longer than expected as mine are on 87 and still going strong. I'll be harvesting around day 90.

Back