Sweet Seeds Blessed Does Cream Mandarine XL

It was pretty hard. When it is drier it will be hard for sure. No pictures. I took most of the cola apart to make sure there wasn't any mold in it too. I tried some tonight and it was stoney. I will let it go till at least the end of the week. The leaves are now starting to turn from using up the nutes and they are taking up very little water.

Ok... I took em down. Week 11 - probably around 80 days if I counted days. I have to say I am disapointed with the yield. I don't anticipate 2oz for the "normal" girls and maybe one oz of the Mutant. However I had to pull a main cola last week due to Mold starting. I cleaned out the mold (not much at all) and have been vaping it. The high is amazingly nice and has a great smell and taste about 10 days after cutting.

Attachments

• Hanging 001.jpg
    Hanging 001.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Hanging 002.jpg
    Hanging 002.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Hanging 004.jpg
    Hanging 004.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 76
  • Hanging 003.jpg
    Hanging 003.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Hanging 005.jpg
    Hanging 005.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Hanging 007.jpg
    Hanging 007.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 96
Jarred and starting the cure. I will have some moisture weight to lose yet, maybe 10%?

Mutant came out around 45 grams so should end up at 1+ OZ.
Two others came out total of 129 grams, so let's say 3 OZ.

Cons: So I have to say I am disappointed in the yield. These are the first autos I have run in 5 gallon pots so I had planned on a larger than normal yield. With the name of Cream Mandarin XL. I assumed that they would be larger plants.

Pros: These girls have the most trichome coverage of any I have grown. Now when they are down to 62% I will take them to get tested. I anticipate my highest THC % yet. The bud I hard jarred up in 12/25 is smoking really good. I am really looking forward to a great smell after cure. I jarred the Mutant yesterday and am airing that bud out now and the smell is fantastic. I do pick up the citrus smell as well as something else I can't catch yet.

There was one thing I did different with this grow that I haven't with others. I used Mills Vitalize, additive that is supposed to help plants uptake everything else better. It is spendy, but you only use a .5ML per gallon of water. I will probably splurge for it again, when I run out. We will see when we get the testing back!

Last edited:
Back