Sweet Seeds Blessed Does Cream Mandarine XL

that is crazy... 90 days man. What do you base your harvest time on? I tend to take them earlier than later.

They're fattening up nicely Blessed. Don't be surprised if they go longer than expected as mine are on 87 and still going strong. I'll be harvesting around day 90.

that is crazy... 90 days man. What do you base your harvest time on? I tend to take them earlier than later.

Well, I grew these until some leaves started to yellow slightly, at which time I started giving them ph-ed water with AN Carboload for 7-10 days. They then use all nutrients stored in their leaves. I then harvest when it feels right. Mind you, these are the first plants that I managed to time the harvest perfectly for.

Well, I grew these until some leaves started to yellow slightly, at which time I started giving them ph-ed water with AN Carboload for 7-10 days. They then use all nutrients stored in their leaves. I then harvest when it feels right. Mind you, these are the first plants that I managed to time the harvest perfectly for.

I think that term "perfectly" has a range, :)

I am sure close to day 70 and I have a while to go. All the trichs look clear as ice and all the leaves as green as an 18th hole. On the weekends when I am home alone, I try to remember to leave the closet door open to allow extra fresh air, etc. There is an exhaust that pulls the smells out really well when the door is closed. :) No one ever smells the grow but today,with only these three plants, the house sure smelled! And it smelled quite nice.

I am sure close to day 70 and I have a while to go. All the trichs look clear as ice and all the leaves as green as an 18th hole. On the weekends when I am home alone, I try to remember to leave the closet door open to allow extra fresh air, etc. There is an exhaust that pulls the smells out really well when the door is closed. :) No one ever smells the grow but today,with only these three plants, the house sure smelled! And it smelled quite nice.

Crap, I posted this big thing on yours again. Dammit. *LOL*

2nd Edit: No I didn't. Who the fuck is stoned now mutherfocker?

Very recognisable mate. I spent only a few hours trimming on Friday, but my house still smells of weed today... The smell is quite nice though :)

I am at day 70 or 71 and took the main cola off of one plant. I was sitting in my office near my front door trimming it when my sweet Mormon family next door came and rang the doorbell to sing Christmas Carols to me. Just me! It used be awkward but now I just enjoy it and don't worry about them smelling the pot. I am sure they have by now and talked about and they still come to sing!

I am at day 70 or 71 and took the main cola off of one plant. I was sitting in my office near my front door trimming it when my sweet Mormon family next door came and rang the doorbell to sing Christmas Carols to me. Just me! It used be awkward but now I just enjoy it and don't worry about them smelling the pot. I am sure they have by now and talked about and they still come to sing!

Sounds like fun :redface: I hope they don't take notice of the smell though. Is the cola you harvested nice and compact? Mine were rock-hard. Have you got any pictures?

Back