Sweet Seeds Blessed Does Cream Mandarine XL

I am getting pumped! Week 6 ending and we are in full bloom. The smells are waking up and starting to entice me!

I did have a slight problem today that I hope I caught before it got worse. I found some PM today! I am really surprised as I thought there was plenty of air movement and the RH is usually under 30 and as low as 20%. The PM was mostly on the photo period plants but there was some on two of the CM's. Today became a major pruning day today in order to allow more air movement and because it was time. I removed quite a few large fan leaves that were causing air resistance which I winced at for sure. Pictures are from before pruning.

Mutant Plant is going to provide some killer bud though the yield may not be too great.
Mutant.jpg
Mutantb.jpg
Mustantc.jpg

Plant 1
1.jpg
1a.jpg
1b.jpg

Plant 2
2.jpg
2a.jpg
2b.jpg

Yeah I thought they would get a lot bigger too, especially with the strain being named XL. Mine are 60cm.

*lol* at least we are consistent aren't we? Sweet Seeds Say 100 CM plus. So.. don't know hows fooling who. However I did trim popcorn off the bottom yesterday. I have vaped two bowls in the last 3 hours and I am waiting to go out and drive. :) That is at the end of 6 weeks, so imagine what it is going to be like in 4 more weeks! WOO HOO!

*lol* at least we are consistent aren't we? Sweet Seeds Say 100 CM plus. So.. don't know hows fooling who. However I did trim popcorn off the bottom yesterday. I have vaped two bowls in the last 3 hours and I am waiting to go out and drive. :) That is at the end of 6 weeks, so imagine what it is going to be like in 4 more weeks! WOO HOO!

I would've liked to have seen them hit the 1m mark, but I'm hoping the quality makes up for it. The smell developing in the buds is quite delicious. It's very spicy with a slight citrus tone. I'll be on day 70 tomorrow, so not too long left, maybe 3 weeks or so :baked:

I would've liked to have seen them hit the 1m mark, but I'm hoping the quality makes up for it. The smell developing in the buds is quite delicious. It's very spicy with a slight citrus tone. I'll be on day 70 tomorrow, so not too long left, maybe 3 weeks or so :baked:

You really think they will go that long? I think SS says 60 days so I thought 70 would be great. 91 is insane. ( Or not!) My mutant has the good mandarin smell.I have come to the conclusion that the mutant is a semi throw back to the Thai in her. I am going to try CS on her and see if I can get some seeds. :)

Back