Sweet Seeds Blessed Does Cream Mandarine XL

Getting excited here! 4 Weeks in and the spastic plants have started to come out of their mishap. One is looking really good and after trimming off the older affected leaves, it looks great. The super spastic plant has even started to grow out of the problem. I have given two good feedings with Calmagic and that seems to have made the difference. Another lesson learned I guess! I will post pics in the same position as last time so if you want to compare from last week, it will be easier.

Plant One
Week4 002.jpg
Week4 004.jpg

Plant 2

Week4 003.jpg

Week4 007.jpg

Plant 3

Week4 004.jpg
Week4 005.jpg
Week4 006.jpg

Whole room with Photos along the back. Cream Mandarin Front row from the left #1, #2, #3
Week4 008.jpg

Attachments

• Week4 003.jpg
    Week4 003.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Nice growing buddy! I especially like the bushy plant. Luckily the mangled plants grew out of their issues.

I'm feeding my plants TaNg's improved schedule (with approximately 25% less base nutrients until day 50). I'm giving them molasses and epsom salt every feed too ;)

Ok folks..

I've been sitting on my hands and not adding anything to the update. I'd say I'm sorry but with all the good bud Ive been vaping, I won't. :)

We are at 5.5 weeks and looking good. I got a good whiff of something woody when I walked in the room today. It sure wasn't a citrus smell at all. We will see what develops. I started them on the Mills C formula along with the base nutes yesterday. I'll run that for a couple of weeks then go to PK to finish the last two weeks. The time is sure flying by on this grow. I had such hard time getting some seeds to germinate, I almost gave up!

Plant #2 is the real freak of the 3. There is one sun leaf where all 5 peiolies are on seperate places on the leaf stem rather than radiating out from one center point. It is strange! The leaves on her keep growing and she is looking pretty cool right now. From what she is looking like now, I am wondering it the problem with her is simply a genetic throwback. It seems that I have seed pics of landrace with the crazy curved leaves and such. Jay, do you know?

Size of #1 and #3 is 24" Tall 24" diameter. #2 about 20" tall and 18" diameter

Plant 1
1a.jpg
1b.jpg

Plant 2
2a.jpg
2b.jpg
2c.jpg

Plant 3

3a.jpg
3b.jpg
3c.jpg

Ok folks..

I've been sitting on my hands and not adding anything to the update. I'd say I'm sorry but with all the good bud Ive been vaping, I won't. :)

We are at 5.5 weeks and looking good. I got a good whiff of something woody when I walked in the room today. It sure wasn't a citrus smell at all. We will see what develops. I started them on the Mills C formula along with the base nutes yesterday. I'll run that for a couple of weeks then go to PK to finish the last two weeks. The time is sure flying by on this grow. I had such hard time getting some seeds to germinate, I almost gave up!

Plant #2 is the real freak of the 3. There is one sun leaf where all 5 peiolies are on seperate places on the leaf stem rather than radiating out from one center point. It is strange! The leaves on her keep growing and she is looking pretty cool right now. From what she is looking like now, I am wondering it the problem with her is simply a genetic throwback. It seems that I have seed pics of landrace with the crazy curved leaves and such. Jay, do you know?

Size of #1 and #3 is 24" Tall 24" diameter. #2 about 20" tall and 18" diameter

Plant 1View attachment 506635 View attachment 506637

Plant 2 View attachment 506638 View attachment 506639 View attachment 506640

Plant 3

View attachment 506642 View attachment 506643 View attachment 506644

Looking good Blessed. Your plants have a lovely shade of green. The smell will really start developing in 2 weeks or so. Mine are beginning to smell very spicy, but no citrus yet. I'm still waiting on the orange smell...

Just cam down from the room looking at my babies. :)

The plant with all the weird shit is smelling the strongest of the three. It has a much clearer sense of the mandarin and has a nice coating already on it of trichomes. If you look above at the pictures you can see the one that appears to have two main colas, that is the one. One of the colas was the 2nd branch to develop and has come up and run right alongside the true main cola. That is an interesting pheno for sure! I kinda wish I had some pollen to hit her with. The others are starting trichome development as well, but not as strong yet as "The Star".

Back