New Grower Blamo’s first auto grow...

Just catching up on how things are going. Don't have a gnome in mine but do have a Oggie Boogie right outside the tent.
download (17).jpg

I know I have not updated in a while but have been insanely busy. The auto pot system def did not work out for me and will more than likely stick to what I know. That mainly be hand watering and turning my plants and daily monitoring of ph and ppm.might try it again at a later date and for 100$ the system is cool, so good purchase for me. The three I had in my auto pot system had many variables to over come due to multiple factors that went wrong through the grow, that I know did not help production. Either way I still have the cheese and Himalayan blue diesel that will be coming down soon enough. The cheese still has a bit to go. Moral is I learnt a ton, and still am. I didn’t give up and pull them even though I probably should have. It’s all about growing and learning.
IMG_1786.jpg
IMG_1780.jpg
IMG_1788.jpg
IMG_1784.jpg
cheese is on the left and Himalayan on the right. Closer shots of the lower bud and main cola on hbd . Other shot is just a closer look at the cheese. Thank you all for stopping by and checking this out, have a good day afn..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back